'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Strange isn't it.

Ok..I'll coach but I only wanna start next year (still got some gardening to do).

Gee ok then... hang around and totally don't look at penrith players.

I'm sure the 'stern warning' from penrith about 'do not poach' will really stop Trent if he sees a dynamo of a player wanting more game time at the dogs.
Looks like it has started already with Burton.

Good too read in the same article Stephen Crichton is also a target for the dogs.

Looks like it has started already with Burton.

Good too read in the same article Stephen Crichton is also a target for the dogs.
Is he that devious? Manly had to pay him to leave when des arrived. Now will penrith have to pay him out to stop him sniffing around?

Is he that devious? Manly had to pay him to leave when des arrived. Now will penrith have to pay him out to stop him sniffing around?
You would think based on past history the panthers would be best putting a deadline on his decision to stay or go.

He did bring Api and Lewis Brown over to us when he pulled the pin at the panthers last time.

If the Dogs grab young Hoppa, this will further demonstrate to me why its been a mistake not getting this kid into first grade asap. Said a while back, if you dont give the kids the chance they will go elsewhere. First Albert Hoppa. Schuster? I have the highest regard for Des but his conservative approach to bringing the kids through worries me. Manly have spent a lot of money bringing these kids through to this level. To see them depart before we can get them into firsts is not good judgment in my opinion. Ramien, Gutherson, Hargraves just to name a few. The Roosters and Storm would never allow this to happen
Queen Gutherson no great loss....

I just heard on NRL 360 the rorters still have 300,00 left on there salary cap and they reckon SBW should go there , he would be a good fit. We havent bought any big name players for years and yet, we apparently still dont have much money to spend, how do you figure that one out. Yes I know we have a lot of money tied up in about 4 or 5 players but the rorters have heaps more money tied up in heaps of players. Man ,that gave me a migraine getting all that out., and yet, it is still a level playing field out there in fantasy land...:sick::sick::sick:

If the Dogs grab young Hoppa, this will further demonstrate to me why its been a mistake not getting this kid into first grade asap. Said a while back, if you dont give the kids the chance they will go elsewhere. First Albert Hoppa. Schuster? I have the highest regard for Des but his conservative approach to bringing the kids through worries me. Manly have spent a lot of money bringing these kids through to this level. To see them depart before we can get them into firsts is not good judgment in my opinion. Ramien, Gutherson, Hargraves just to name a few. The Roosters and Storm would never allow this to happen
Maybe Des already knew about Hoppa potentially leaving hence not giving him any game time. Why blood a guy who is going to dog you next year. Run with the guys who are loyal and dedicated to the success of the club

Maybe Des already knew about Hoppa potentially leaving hence not giving him any game time. Why blood a guy who is going to dog you next year. Run with the guys who are loyal and dedicated to the success of the club

Sorry Robbo but that's pure conjecture. Young Hoppa has been available to play first grade for around two years and the only reason he hasn't played is because of serious injury. He could have flown the coup and joined the Dogs and Will ages ago. Of course now that he is coming to the end of his contract (without playing a game), its now up to Manly to ensure he stays. This is about business.

The kid expects to play first grade and to be paid for his worth, just as any player would. Sure he could think of joining Will. But he could also consider joining Jamil at the Broncs. But any smart manager knows its always down to the dollar and prospects. If he's smart enough, he'll get Albert to pick what he thinks is the best prospect for him to succeed, and who is willing to pay him the best contract. Brotherly love is a secondary issue. Its a business issue, as with all players. Loyalty only exists if both parties are getting what they want.

Sorry Robbo but that's pure conjecture. Young Hoppa has been available to play first grade for around two years and the only reason he hasn't played is because of serious injury. He could have flown the coup and joined the Dogs and Will ages ago. Of course now that he is coming to the end of his contract (without playing a game), its now up to Manly to ensure he stays. This is about business.

The kid expects to play first grade and to be paid for his worth, just as any player would. Sure he could think of joining Will. But he could also consider joining Jamil at the Broncs. But any smart manager knows its always down to the dollar and prospects. If he's smart enough, he'll get Albert to pick what he thinks is the best prospect for him to succeed, and who is willing to pay him the best contract. Brotherly love is a secondary issue. Its a business issue, as with all players. Loyalty only exists if both parties are getting what they want.
Correct me if I'm wrong but due to his age isn't he only just available to play NRL this year? He has had 2 knee recos and hasn't played for 2 years and people expect him to waltz in to 1st grade and instantly carve up. It just won't happen! If Des thought he was ready he woukd be playing now

Last edited:

And ALL your post is "pure conjecture"...same as Robbo's right?
Just sayin'.

I just heard on NRL 360 the rorters still have 300,00 left on there salary cap and they reckon SBW should go there , he would be a good fit. We havent bought any big name players for years and yet, we apparently still dont have much money to spend, how do you figure that one out. Yes I know we have a lot of money tied up in about 4 or 5 players but the rorters have heaps more money tied up in heaps of players. Man ,that gave me a migraine getting all that out., and yet, it is still a level playing field out there in fantasy land...:sick::sick::sick:
Thanks for that. I’ve just reached for a cpl Panadol Osteos.

Why are we wasting energy on this incompetent fool?
Because a small number of posters on here have been charmed into believing he’s a great coach. I think Trent must have used his deep penetrative stare on them at some point.

Their comparison of Trent to premiership winning coaches as a way of supporting the delusion is a perfect example of the sorcery he has employed. If you were to ask me I’d say there is fu$@ary afoot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.29.44 pm copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.29.44 pm copy.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 16
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12