'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
After JAC went off & they panned to him a few minutes later on the warm down bike, I thought 2 things:

1. The look on his face was like he'd just realised he wasnt going to be a superstar with the Bulldogs like he was at Melbourne.

2. We'll be seeing that same look a lot this season.
He would have been better off at a middle ladder team. It is hard to lead from the wing, which he would have realised at the all stars game. He would be more involved at fullback, but not sure about his game management skills.

Interesting that their only try was burton, wearing 6, but he was two passes wide of a scrum. So he was at centre, which is realistically his position. I don’t think he will solve their halves problem even with his undeniable talent.

Baz is probably a fantastic assistant coach but stepping up to being a head coach is beyond his ability. I'm sure there are many great assistant coaches who also would fail taking on a head coach role.

Gould is tough and is there to get results. If they finish in the bottom 4 then Barrett will not be there in 2023.

He will be lucky to still be the coach by mid season let alone in 2023

the Kennel already at him

Usually I'd think it may be a troll considering the spelling of Canterbury, but I'm just never sure with the 'dogs' fans.
Up to 5 signatures so far. Feeling the organiser may be disappointed in the outcome (initially... but maybe later in the season, who knows.)

LOL. Someone from the forum last year created a petition to sack Des. Footy supporters are so fickle. Anyways this year is the year that will make or break Barrett. Will be interesting to watch this all unravel. Go Manly!

The massive recruitment drive is likely to be a false dawn for Doggie fans. They've signed a bunch of talented players no doubt but the reason they were available is because they lack discipline. Burton and JAC are the only exceptions.
The players will have fun counting their money and planning secret BBQs but I never thought they'd be top 8 this year and Baz will have very little confidence starting the year.
In fact if they lose to the Cows in Round 1 they may as well start planning for next year.

Usually I'd think it may be a troll considering the spelling of Canterbury, but I'm just never sure with the 'dogs' fans.
Up to 5 signatures so far. Feeling the organiser may be disappointed in the outcome (initially... but maybe later in the season, who knows.)
One of those signatures is Ron Jeremy who used to be quite popular with the women a few years ago They must have computers in US jails as I think that is where he is now

Interesting that the petition was shared by Phil Gould Twenty will be going crazy today trying to work out if it is really Phil Gould or someone impersonating him LOL

1646099948425.png

Can't recall ever seeing a player's confidence shot as badly as Young Flanagan's is.
It's quite hard to imagine now that in 2020 the Chooks actually played him for the whole season, including finals.
I thought he played well for the Chooks & was surprised when they let him go, as they're another team who rarely shed players.

because they're on big money Baz will never drop them. He's their friend 😉
And therein lies his problem, like at Manly, too much being a friend and not enough respect and discipline (let alone head coaching ability). He just doesn't get it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8