'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Attachments

• hqdefault (2).jpg
    hqdefault (2).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 21
They don't have an easy draw to start the season.
Cowboys, Broncos, Sea Eagles, Storm, Panthers, Rabbits, Broncos, Roosters & Raiders.

They might snag 2 wins there but the axe will hanging by a tread over Trent's head, especially if they don't win a game in the first two rounds.
I can't see him getting any support going into round 10 unless they win the first two rounds and pull off an upset or two by then.

They don't have an easy draw to start the season.
Cowboys, Broncos, Sea Eagles, Storm, Panthers, Rabbits, Broncos, Roosters & Raiders.

They might snag 2 wins there but the axe will hanging by a tread over Trent's head, especially if they don't win a game in the first two rounds.
I can't see him getting any support going into round 10 unless they win the first two rounds and pull off an upset or two by then.
I see them leading the comp when they play us in round three. Then it's all downhill.

Intersting 2 Part story in the SMH today about the Bulldogs and Dessie. Apparantly the Bulldogs missed out on Tedesco as Dessie had agreed to Foz joining but could not let it out of the bag at that point when Teddy had asked "who will be calling the shots?".

Must make Luke Brooks feel awesome!

Some insight how Dessie works behind the scenes.

Intersting 2 Part story in the SMH today about the Bulldogs and Dessie. Apparantly the Bulldogs missed out on Tedesco as Dessie had agreed to Foz joining but could not let it out of the bag at that point when Teddy had asked "who will be calling the shots?".

Must make Luke Brooks feel awesome!

Some insight how Dessie works behind the scenes.
LINK?

it has always been my view that barrett represented the new wave of coaches with new versions of footy speak running like a playbook inside his own head 24/7.

happy to sprout the anthony robbins style will to win approach but lacks too many skills to manage players effectively . too much good cop

If they don't beat the Cows in their first game it's all over for Baz. From round 3 they have a horror draw and could easily end up 1 from 6. Or worse!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8