• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was a recent game where he wasn't even that good under the high ball.

Agree on the courage though

Given how late it is in the season/year,he should of been in the process of chasing or had a new deal somewhere already.

Given how injured Turbo is and how he is better regarded than Hoppa, he was probably going to get another year with Manly.
He has played more match's than Turbo in 2019/2020

Given how injured Turbo is and how he is better regarded than Hoppa, he was probably going to get another year with Manly.
He has played more match's than Turbo in 2019/2020
My kingdom for a resilient 1st choice fullback.

In years when astro boy or robbo played more fullback than snake we were in a similar hole. But both of them were better than brendan.

Bit more to playing fullback than catching a bomb champ
I dig all our players, and the guy tries hard. Not his fault he is at the back, but I would like to see a little more courage at times. He wouldn’t bust a grape
He busted his leg for the team yesterday going up for the bomb whilst under pressure....to me that is courage. The biggest problem for Manly is the amount of poor supporters they seem to have! Death riding the team week in week out!

He busted his leg for the team yesterday going up for the bomb whilst under pressure....to me that is courage. The biggest problem for Manly is the amount of poor supporters they seem to have! Death riding the team week in week out!

Going by your theory every fullback and winger is courageous.

Stop wasting your time picking fights @madmax
I don’t death ride the team, and seeing Brendan get horribly injured is no fun for me I can assure you, so I guess your serve does not apply to me.
I don’t think he is an NRL standard fullback...think I was pretty clear on that one. Wish him well though
Have a nice day

Stop wasting your time picking fights @madmax
I don’t death ride the team, and seeing Brendan get horribly injured is no fun for me I can assure you, so I guess your serve does not apply to me.
I don’t think he is an NRL standard fullback...think I was pretty clear on that one. Wish him well though
Have a nice day
The serve wasn’t directed at you mate.....it’s just tiring reading all the negative posts regarding our players! Not one of the negative posters would have the balls to put on a pair of boots & cop the injuries or tackles that our boys have to endure every week! Yes the team is not going well & yes I don’t agree with some selections & yes I’m pissed off with losing & yes I’m disappointed with a number of players but won’t demean them or their lack of stardom. They’re playing to their abilities & unfortunately nothing will change until we recruit better.......maybe.

The serve wasn’t directed at you mate.....it’s just tiring reading all the negative posts regarding our players! Not one of the negative posters would have the balls to put on a pair of boots & cop the injuries or tackles that our boys have to endure every week! Yes the team is not going well & yes I don’t agree with some selections & yes I’m pissed off with losing & yes I’m disappointed with a number of players but won’t demean them or their lack of stardom. They’re playing to their abilities & unfortunately nothing will change until we recruit better.......maybe.
Agree with you, don’t like the personal stuff. Just not necessary
The game day threads are horrifying :)
Hopefully we can finish the season strongly, but we are up against it

The injury is a cruel blow for Elliot, he was never meant to play as many games as he has in 1st for us, did I want him to do better, certainly, he put his body on the line for the Sea Eagles when called upon, and I wish him well.

I hope Elliot recovers and stays with the club.I like the guy and he deserves better. He is one player that needs game time and i hope he gets it.He tries his heart out.He comes across as an honest footballer who aint their just for the money.This is one bloke Manly should stick by and i will be greatly disappointed if he is let go.If Elliot dont seem to be playing up to peoples standard you can bet there will be good reason why and its not because he is not good enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4