• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good under the high ball but that stutterstep, stop, then get whacked when running the ball does my head in! Even when he got in behind the line at one stage he looked completely lost with what to do. I’ve been cautious about bringing Hoppa in after coming off injury with no lower grades to get some match fitness, but he was named in the 21 so assume he’s fit. Time to pull the trigger on him.

Elliott is our regular fullback. He plays more games in the number 1 than any other player. He’s pretty safe under a bomb but he doesn’t have the speed to set up a backline movement. However, as our game plan is just to ruck the ball up through the middle third Elliott is adequate. He really just needs some more bulk and a little more acceleration to make that extra yard or two. He doesn’t have the speed to cover defend but stopping the opposition wingers from scoring doesn’t seem to be a priority.

he is off at the end of year anyway.. time to invest in the future now.. hate to say it but we aren't making the eight this year

Already said we would have trouble making the 8. We need to get the kids on the field for experience for 2021. Dumb play letting them sit on the side line and not experience first grade pressures. Des needs a kick in the ass if he want to hold his job at Manly.

Already said we would have trouble making the 8. We need to get the kids on the field for experience for 2021. Dumb play letting them sit on the side line and not experience first grade pressures. Des needs a kick in the ass if he want to hold his job at Manly.
I think dessies job is safe irregardless..
Who would you replace him with? He is the right man to be at the helm at manly. Id rather lose with des on board then lose with some outsider

Pretty harsh on Elliott. He's our backup, except he plays way more minutes a season than the superstar he replaces. He's safe and reliable. Can he do what Tom does? No, but few other players can. He's not a match winner, I get that, but surely we've got bigger issues than our backup fullback playing as expected.

I’ve never seen a back who has made it as far as he has in top flight rugby league who is so devoid of strength, evasiveness, deception and awareness. 100% vanilla

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6