Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not a bad idea!

Alas -then I'd have to go to Australia and smartgov canada says it's too bit dangerous to travel there.
Australia doesn't exist (neither does Finland)....

Mornin'

Q4RdyGV.jpg

Mornin' Ladies! :)

S5a3R96.jpg

Mornin' flag of Greece, and Yiassou to the guards marching past to put the flag up.

7vgtUGi.jpg

Also, met a fellow Manly fan ~fist bump~

But also also... heard some lady say "look at that guy taking a pic of his hat!"

The things I do for silvertails. You think I like doing all this travelling? It's only because I mistakenly made my username 'globaleagle' when I actually meant 'stayathomeeagle'.

Thanks for the tour GE much appreciated and YES I will be following in your footsteps my friend, just have to convince she who must be obeyed 👍

I'm lucky there. Mine is the one who tells me we're going! And she organises everything as well.

It works for both of our er... personalities. lol

Dear Mrs eagleron,

Please give yourself a gift of going overseas. I'm 100% sure both you and Mr eagleron deserve it after many years of selfless devotion to the community and raising kids.

yours sincerely

globaleagle.

:)

PS: Travel business class.

Mornin'

Q4RdyGV.jpg

Mornin' Ladies! :)

S5a3R96.jpg

Mornin' flag of Greece, and Yiassou to the guards marching past to put the flag up.

7vgtUGi.jpg

Also, met a fellow Manly fan ~fist bump~

But also also... heard some lady say "look at that guy taking a pic of his hat!"

The things I do for silvertails. You think I like doing all this travelling? It's only because I mistakenly made my username 'globaleagle' when I actually meant 'stayathomeeagle'.
Great pics. Great life. Jealous much!

I'm lucky there. Mine is the one who tells me we're going! And she organises everything as well.

It works for both of our er... personalities. lol

Dear Mrs eagleron,

Please give yourself a gift of going overseas. I'm 100% sure both you and Mr eagleron deserve it after many years of selfless devotion to the community and raising kids.

yours sincerely

globaleagle.

:)

PS: Travel business class.
😂🤣😂

The Panathenaic Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Athens, Greece. One of the main historic attractions of Athens, it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.

Also site of 1896 (modern) Olympic games, 2004... etc

yeah yeah... but most funny was the sight of ge running a total of 5 to 6 metres in it to claim "He's run there"

~send oxygen~

i63wGQT.jpg

The Oracle of Delphi strutted her stuff here....

2twaFZm.jpg

And here's a stadium that ge was happy not to be allowed to run in...!

RYpW2mm.jpg

wiki:

The Stadium of Delphi lies on the highest spot of the Archaeological Site of Delphi. It overlooks the sanctuary of Apollo and has a view to the Delphic landscape. It was built either within the second half of the 4th century B.C. or even after the Galatian attacks. Its measured 178 meters in length and knew several refurbishment phases. The Stadium of Delphi is the best preserved ancient stadium in Greece

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10