Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You and hat (and I hope missus moose) just have yourself a good old time wandering around Europe.. and don't concern yourself with the pain and frustration being experienced by Silvertails... people are just posting willy nilly and holding conversations in the non discussion thread ... and you and your ilk don't appear to give a shiite ... if this is symptomatic of the how far the mods have degenerated under Hasler no wonder we are being flogged ..

You and hat (and I hope missus moose) just have yourself a good old time wandering around Europe.. and don't concern yourself with the pain and frustration being experienced by Silvertails... people are just posting willy nilly and holding conversations in the non discussion thread ... and you and your ilk don't appear to give a shiite ... if this is symptomatic of the how far the mods have degenerated under Hasler no wonder we are being flogged ..

Yes... "people" says the ringleader. lol. Now Italy has a new er.... left of centre govt, I'm here on a ST study tour picking up tips and hints on dealing with the unruly. Though hopefully I avoid the fate of their last left of centre guy, Mussolini.

Pss .. hope you get back to Canada before Putin nucks the place ..

Me too. Though I cheer for the vancouver canucks and they aren't that good so he can nuke the nucks so we are forced to rebuild.

Canada may have to update their D.E.W line (defence early warning) line built waaaaaaaaay up north (which my Dad actually worked on, raising money in his youth, travelling the world in the late 1950's - I think.

I believe we've finally settled that island dispute with Norway, so we know they wont do a sneaky attack if we're beating back the ruskies.

I dunno what this Nun was doing, but she seemed happy to see Hat

Like real happy.

03C77cx.jpg

Roman forum

kHcrtha.jpg

View from Gianicolo hill. they were filming some tv show here, but Hat didn't get his big break...(boo)

2A5Gkqj.jpg

A private showing! How on earth did you swing that one?
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well, my bodyguards were still there, protecting their most valuable asset (the guy that pays their bills).

lol, even I can't buy that.

Truth is (more boring) but there is a tour you can go on where you have a guide and the 'key masters' in your presence.

er...I'll try again. It's called something like the Vatican key masters tour and for two hours (6am to ..well 8am..lol) you walk through the Vatican museums with the people responsible for opening the 2700 (yes 2,700!!!!!) locked doors and windows every day.

Plus...you get to unlock one door personally!
Plus Plus...one lucky bugger gets to unlock the Sistine chapel! (It wasn't me).

Numbers are limited to 20 people so I wasn't alone, I just waited until the others moved on.

It's still 'not allowed' to take pics in there but the guide doesn't care and you just have to get them in before the guard starts work and begins to yell at everyone...lol. Poor guy, every day he starts work annoyed and shaking his head.

It's an amazing tour, you're walking through the galleries in the dark...then they fling the lights on and reveal all their glory.

It was brilliant (both with and without lights..ha)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7