Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Speaking of Dogs

4.30 to 6pm - goes for a walk, doesn't pee
6.30pm - gets taken outside, doesn't pee
7.30pm (after dinner, etc) - gets taken outside, doesn't pee.
8.00pm - pees inside house...................................................................................................

9.30pm - indicates she desperately needs to go outside. Does nothing but walk in circles in the rain.

Anyone want a dog?

12.05am ..... Dog pees inside the house
12.07am.... try to get dog outside in case 'there is more': Effort rewarded by dog pooping on the floor.

Pretty sure kids are easier to deal with!
edit:
2.30pm to 4.30pm - walk outside, doesn't pee nor poop
5.00pm - another poop and pee inside the ****ing house! (thank goodness for diapers and that mrs ge loves the mutt unconditionally).

12.05am ..... Dog pees inside the house
12.07am.... try to get dog outside in case 'there is more': Effort rewarded by dog pooping on the floor.

Pretty sure kids are easier to deal with!
edit:
2.30pm to 4.30pm - walk outside, doesn't pee nor poop
5.00pm - another poop and pee inside the ****ing house! (thank goodness for diapers and that mrs ge loves the mutt unconditionally).
Have you considered buying a cat?

Have you considered buying a cat?

I'm not anti cat (as in one has to be a dog or a cat person) - although I'm sorta adverse to the idea of taking care of something that's indifferent to your existence - one can have kids for that....

But as mrs ge already had the beast when we tied the knot, the dog's here to stay.

Plus cats poop in your shoe, throw up everywhere and kill too many birds.

dog is outside getting 'another' walk as I type!

I'm not anti cat (as in one has to be a dog or a cat person) - although I'm sorta adverse to the idea of taking care of something that's indifferent to your existence - one can have kids for that....

But as mrs ge already had the beast when we tied the knot, the dog's here to stay.

Plus cats poop in your shoe, throw up everywhere and kill too many birds.

dog is outside getting 'another' walk as I type!
We have two cats and two dogs. The mutts are by far the bigger pain in my backside - they'd be shortlisted for the naughtiest animals award if one existed. They are forever inventing new ways to make my life difficult.

20210506_132852.jpg

So an old neighbour rode past today and he stopped for a quick chat.

Sadly his 12 year old doggo had to be put down a week ago (Terra outlives another one).

I was saying how terrible and sad that is, and he replied:

"Yeah, it was a tough week for the family, but you guys will have to go through it soon."

Like wtf? what a thing to say to me...even as I was walking Terra! She looked annoyed.

So I'm going to put it down to the grief talking (even if it is probably true...sigh).

People are weird.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10