Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
keep yer bickerin's

outta my musin's!

giphy.gif

I can't believe that not only was my "something cute for..." thread deleted (bastard mods) but it took me 8 years to realise it!

Anyway....

And Happy belated International womens' day to all you wonderful ladies.

Ali: float like a butterfly!

jellyfish: tick

Ali: sting like a bee!

jellyfish: I'm nailing this shizzle!

^ Hilarious!

Maybe too clever.

Anyway, a word of warning:

If covid has you bored and you're like... I wonder how far I can progress in pretending to buy a car but only do it by emails... no phone calls, then

Beware -

Today I drove to 'the city' and picked up my new suv!

Dan's nuptials reminded of something that happened some time ago.

One day Mrs ge won something and said: "Woohoo, this is the best thing ever to happen to me!"

I replied: "Er, you do know today is our wedding anniversary?"

Mrs ge: "I know what I said."

lol

:(

* true story!

So I hear my 91 year old Aussie living Dad finally gets his covid shots...tomorrow.

Like really? It's taking that long in Aust?

What's the hold up? Got a bunch of 200 year olds needing a shot before some party time spring break style?

lol

So I hear my 91 year old Aussie living Dad finally gets his covid shots...tomorrow.

Like really? It's taking that long in Aust?

What's the hold up? Got a bunch of 200 year olds needing a shot before some party time spring break style?

lol
We are at stage 1b
The roll out has been a shamozzle.
Dr clinic s been advertised by the Govt as vaccination clinics but the dr's where totally unaware.

Hiya cham-pee-yons!

If you do two things today it should be these:

1) Have a look at the pics of this particular house for sale. go through them all, you wont be disappointed!

2) Read the interview with the R/E guy selling the house.

ta and Ta- ta!

Sue Perry was looking for a place on Facebook to give away some books and DVDs and an office chair — but ended up making new friends from across an ocean.

When one of the group members, Scott Milton Grace, put up a post saying that he thought they should send Perry a care package, she thought it was a joke — until people started chiming in, offering maple syrup and honey and all sorts of goods.

I'm just going to go out and say that if this package was sent to someone from ST... they'd probably just say it was full of worthless trash.

Everyone knows the power button icon....but....

iu

do you know what it represents?

Well, looking at it, the icon has a zero and a one in it's design.

It represents the binary system. the system of 1's and 0's, yes or no, ... off or on...!

As the power button is either off or on, the binary symbols "1" and "0" has been incorporated into this iconic but much overlooked symbol.

Next, the mystery on why we still use the image of a floppy disk as our 'save' button, when most kids today don't even know what said disk is!

This is the Pink underwing moth (in caterpillar form)

Yes, it's in Australia because...Australia.

And in the Currumbin Valley.

pink+undewrwing+moth+larva+skull+head+caterpillar+1.jpg

^weird

Also I got part 1 of 2 jabba jabbas today

(My covid vacc. shot)

Wont be long before I can start walking around licking doorknobs (again).

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8