Pre-Game Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 20
CommBank Stadium
20 May 2022 07:55 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des is not using him right.His best work is through the middle but due circumstances,he’s been playing more on an edge.I’d have him ahead of Taupau now,especially after what Taupau has delivered of late
Guess that Des is hoping that he [ Marty ] can play with the same purpose and quite good input as he showed recently against the Tiggies . Probably included Sipley to also hopefully match up a bit better against the big Eels pack but conversely Bully has the better mobility . Would like to utilize his speed a bit better out wider but present recruitment would suggest Des sees him more of a middle forward Defensive work rate seems up to standard but probably can improve there as well over time .

So how's this stat. We have no forward in the top 50 players for most post contact meters. The only player we have is Ruben Garrick. Parra has 4 forwards. Think I can see a pattern here. Our forwards are PISSWEAK !!!! Parra by 22. We will get smashed.

Moses 14 try assists. He's double DCE and Dylan Brown. Everything in attack comes from Moses. So what should we do. Foran, DCE and Walker need to rush him, sit on him , give him no time or space and Parra have no other options.

Des is not using him right.His best work is through the middle but due to circumstances,he’s been playing more on an edge.I’d have him ahead of Taupau now,especially after what Taupau has delivered of late
Bullemor's report card grade is an incomplete right now.

I get that he hasn't blown us away. But if that was the expectation, then the bar was too high to begin with.

He's a young guy that has moved away from his comfort zone, moving to Sydney. Reckon it might take a little while to feel comfortable when that happens.

He's as you say also been playing out of position. In the minutes he has played in the middle I thought he looked ok.

Lets give him some time.

I get that he hasn't blown us away. But if that was the expectation, then the bar was too high to begin with.

He's a young guy that has moved away from his comfort zone, moving to Sydney. Reckon it might take a little while to feel comfortable when that happens.

He's as you say also been playing out of position. In the minutes he has played in the middle I thought he looked ok.

Lets give him some time.

Bullimore needs to develop a war face .. he plays far to relaxed and comfortable ..

Lets give him some time.
I wonder if those that have been underwhelmed by his performances would think the same if he wasn’t basically the only big signing the club d made in the off season?I suspect not many watched him at the Broncos and just thought he’d tear opposition apart due to the fact the club thought he was enough to spend money on

Could have written that a little better ......my bad
AND HELL NO NEVER HAPPEN
1652854843899.png

Or maybe there is, especially if he's a Parra supporter...............

I wonder if those that have been underwhelmed by his performances would think the same if he wasn’t basically the only big signing the club d made in the off season?I suspect not many watched him at the Broncos and just thought he’d tear opposition apart due to the fact the club thought he was enough to spend money on
I kept an eye on him in the Bronco games once I heard we were signing him.
I didn't have huge expectations to be honest. although thought he'd make a bit more impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7