Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha! Tautology? It could hardly have been left on the road if it wasn't uneaten @:D

I like this bit too:
"He also must not be intoxicated by alcohol or illicit drugs while in a public place"

Thank goodness he's still allowed to get off his face on illicit drugs if he stays at home. :party:
Cant be bothered to look through the next few pages - but if it was a street pizza there is possibility of prior consumption

I think each & every witness for the prosecution should be cross examined by the defence. If it can be established they are Manly haters, they should be barred from testifying :rofl:

(don't know if this would be typical procedure for this type of hearing)

Last edited:
Why is walker eligible to play but manase is not....when both of them have matters before the court?
It is the grade of the offence. In 2018, the NRL (Greenberg & Beattie) arbitrarily deemed that if an offence is serious enough for an 11 year prison sentence, the player would be automatically stood down with the 'no fault stand down rule' - until cleared or convicted by the judicial system.

You know I think it’s time the club considered Dylan’s future.

He can play but really hasn’t excelled since that bad injury in PNG.

And his off field antics are now a regular occurrence.

I really think we could do better with the money, maybe a swap plus some with the Donkeys for Staggs.

Besides , Dylan would be at home amongst the Brisbane bad boys.

To all the Drama Queens
and Keystone cops farting around with their 160 pizza supreme witnesses

Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker free to play

"Dylan maintains his innocence and he plans to vigorously defend the charges," Humphries told the Sydney Morning Herald.

"That's his plan and, in the meantime, he will continue to train in preparation for the 2021 season.

"He will also be available to be selected."

The NRL also said they hadn't planned to impose a suspension for the allegations.

Keystone-Feature2-630x310.jpg

I really think we could do better with the money, maybe a swap plus some with the Donkeys for Staggs.

I love you feathered friend but this post of yours post sucks

I love you feathered friend but this post of yours post sucks
@Mark is spot on. Dylan is on last chance saloon with our club surely! He has missed more games through he putting himself in a position that has drawn the attention of the law on more than one occasion.

Make or break season for him I believe as we need to look at the cap he is chewing up if he does not perform again.

@Mark is spot on. Dylan is on last chance saloon with our club surely! He has missed more games through he putting himself in a position that has drawn the attention of the law on more than one occasion.

Make or break season for him I believe as we need to look at the cap he is chewing up if he does not perform again.
Let us put this make or break quote of yous in perspective feathered friend

Dylan Walker did not play and represent our club in our disgraceful and shameful historic record loss against Souths last year . That pathetic loss was just one of many other mediocre team displays in which Walker did not participate in

Our legendary clubs principles and high standards have been broken and it is make or break for every member of our team that represents our Legendary club

New season with high expectations and no players are exempt and rest on their laurels
Every player needs to perform to higher standards . Dylan is no exception

Let "s just see what happens or transpires with his approaching legal matter , of course not the best record with some of his behavioral issues but he is not a thug and if he can hopefully return playing [ or is available to play ] for next season , surely realizes that any more poor conduct will not be tolerated . Fact is that he had a fairly solid 2019 and then agreed to terms for a much reduced contract to stay for 2020 - 2021 and was playing well until his injury issues last season . Next season could be a different matter but he is with the club this season , again hopefully available to play and surely deserves the support of Manly supporters providing he does his bit of course performing on the field and behaving off it .

Before we start having a go at Walker

Have a go at this Manly massacre in the hands of Souths last season. Their biggest win in the history of their club .

How fcking shameful is that !!! Where was our pride and passion ? We just laid down like Whores and let Souths do what they want to us

You only see 9 tries scored in a kids Carnival games .

Tries were scored from the opening 8th minute right through to the last minute of play
We offered no Resistance and no Resilience and stood for Nothing that our Legendary club represents
  • Steven Marsters 8'
  • Alex Johnston 10'
  • Alex Johnston 14'
  • Campbell Graham 18'
  • Campbell Graham 33'
  • Latrell Mitchell 37'
  • Tevita Tatola 67'
  • Latrell Mitchell 72'
  • Cameron Murray 75'

Before we start having a go at Walker

Have a go at this Manly massacre in the hands of Souths last season. Their biggest win in the history of their club .

How fcking shameful is that !!! Where was our pride and passion ? We just laid down like Whores and let Souths do what they want to us

You only see 9 tries scored in a kids Carnival games .

Tries were scored from the opening 8th minute right through to the last minute of play
We offered no Resistance and no Resilience and stood for Nothing that our Legendary club represents
  • Steven Marsters 8'
  • Alex Johnston 10'
  • Alex Johnston 14'
  • Campbell Graham 18'
  • Campbell Graham 33'
  • Latrell Mitchell 37'
  • Tevita Tatola 67'
  • Latrell Mitchell 72'
  • Cameron Murray 75'

What blame do you attribute to our coach for this shameful performance?

What blame do you attribute to our coach for this shameful performance?
Your answer feathered friend ...

No one can rest on their laurels and remain Great

Des has been a champion coach . He does not not want to remain a has been

2011 seams like a long , long , long time ago

Definitely agree with Mark on his first three sentences in this post.

However, do we really need to go outside of our current centre options, and the outstanding young centres coming through our system to replace Walker?

It would be great to see Walker have a consistent 2021, and really contribute to the clubs success this season.

Personally, I dont think we should try too hard to keep him, or go outside the group to replace him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4