Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dylan Walker

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of the 5 seasons he has been with us you need to objectively say has he been of value? We have not seen consistency from him and of course injuries play a part.

Its a ruthless business and this season for him will be decisive if he is to remain a Sea Eagle. I hope he can do that for the sake of the team,
I dont see any value wasting the NRL centre of the years talent by playing him out of the position he excels either . I do agree with you that winning in the competitive and ruthless professional sport is everything and I hope all our players are winners this year

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Reaction score
I dont see any value wasting the NRL centre of the years talent by playing him out of the position he excels either . I do agree with you that winning in the competitive and ruthless professional sport is everything and I hope all our players are winners this year
What year was he centre of the year again ?? He is running out of time to prove he has still got something to offer. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt from last season because of injury, but when you add up his off field distractions and his lack of on field contribution his account is in overdraft. He owes us.

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
What year was he centre of the year again ?? He is running out of time to prove he has still got something to offer. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt from last season because of injury, but when you add up his off field distractions and his lack of on field contribution his account is in overdraft. He owes us.
No player with mediocre ability Ever wins the prestigeous title of being king of the position they play in

You do make a very valid point that his contribution account with our Legendary club is in overdraft and he owes us big time and this year is his time to do it .

Shane4500

Reaction score
Agreed he is an off field dill - totally but not a bad influence on the younger players like apparently AFB was and he really is a quality centre when fit - lets cut him one last bit of slack and hope he proves what a very good player he is.

ALinda

Premium Member
Reaction score
when you add up his off field distractions and his lack of on field contribution his account is in overdraft. He owes us.
Classic comment, so true :clap: and with interest charges thrown in!

2017 he was Centre of the Year and hasn't been the same since.

manly al

Premium Member
Reaction score
Classic comment, so true :clap: and with interest charges thrown in!

2017 he was Centre of the Year and hasn't been the same since.
Hey , just because you used to work in a bank .

HoldenV8

Reaction score
TBH I'll just be happy if Walker can get from Rd.1 until the end of the season (hopefully the GF) without injury or some on/off field incident.

I'm not holding my breath.....

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Reaction score
Walker will be back in his best position this upcoming season. No chopping and changing. Something he hasn't had here at manly since 17 where he was the dally m centre. Some stability. If he doesnt fire or spends more time on the sidelines then I think staggs would be the best get to replace him. But I am pencilling walker in for a big year. I would rather swap suli for staggs in my opinion. But that's never gonna happen now

master blaster

Reaction score
Well if he went to Crust Pizza this would never have happened. Crust Pizza rule, just sayin... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Shoe1

Reaction score
Before we start having a go at Walker

Have a go at this Manly massacre in the hands of Souths last season. Their biggest win in the history of their club .

How fcking shameful is that !!! Where was our pride and passion ? We just laid down like Whores and let Souths do what they want to us

You only see 9 tries scored in a kids Carnival games .

Tries were scored from the opening 8th minute right through to the last minute of play
We offered no Resistance and no Resilience and stood for Nothing that our Legendary club represents
  • Steven Marsters 8'
  • Alex Johnston 10'
  • Alex Johnston 14'
  • Campbell Graham 18'
  • Campbell Graham 33'
  • Latrell Mitchell 37'
  • Tevita Tatola 67'
  • Latrell Mitchell 72'
  • Cameron Murray 75'

Are you suggesting the manly 17 should be arrested as if they were drunk pizza seekers?

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting the manly 17 should be arrested as if they were drunk pizza seekers?
I am suggesting the Manly 17 and their Coach should be arrested next time they dishonour our Legendary Manly Jersey and Legendary club by getting thrashed by record scores

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking his court appearance was this week?

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
No, he appeared in court last week and his court case is set for 14-17 May.
Gosh it takes a long time.
I had to go to court last week because, back in April, a crazy guy charged at me, coughing and screaming that he had covid. I reported it to the police at the time because he was rampaging around the cross and who knew if he did actually have the virus. I told the police I didn't want him charged, just checked out but apparently it doesn’t work that way.
So court in January and I knew there was no way he'd show up but, because I had a subpoena, I had to give up a day's work to attend. I spent most of the day hanging around waiting to be told I could go home because he wasn't there. No darr!
While at the court I watched countless people sitting around doing nothing, waiting.
There really does need to be some sort of reform when people like Manase have to wait the best part of two years with charges hanging over their heads and innocent victims like me end up being the only ones to lose money when a crime has been committed.
Ridiculous.

Members online

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20