Drugs, Sex, Domestic Violence: Football's dark cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he fell on her not kicked her ...... both bad but different ....

@Waz13 ... I actually thought that Kenty was trying to make a very good point in reply to someone saying the Dr. is employed by the club and should have to give up medical records ... Kenty was making the point that the DR's are smart enough to have 2 different arrangements with the players ... one in the dressing room as it were, where he is an NRL "employee" and one as a private Dr. out of it ... thereby invoking the Doctor patient privilege ... on the drug issue there is the likelihood the Dr will say he was attending BigSammy as a private patient ....
Might of been a bit harsh on Kent perhaps. I did get the point he was making as well. Just didn’t think he delivered it well or sounded very convincing.

South Sydney players say they will "absolutely" stand by Andrew McDonald after the NSW Police and the NRL integrity unit launched investigations into allegations levelled against the club doctor last week....
There is "absolutely" nothing new in this story. The 'journo' would have asked one of the players: do you support Dr McDonald? The reply: "absolutely". And there is the story. Somehow the 'journo expanded it to include "South Sydney players" to make it sound like the whole team is supporting the doctor, but this is what our journalism has become when filling space is the only thing that is important.

View attachment 15680

And for the record ... you again started it by being a smartarse and bringing me into it ...

And whilst I have no doubt that you are incapable of discerning the difference ... what I said about Walker when if guilty what sentence would the court give ... I made the point that hair pulling would have to be at the lower end of the scale of DV .... as opposed to say ... kicking your pregnant partner in the stomach ....

If that in your mind is somehow dismissing or excusing DV .... you are even a greater fool than I thought ...
I missed the part where hi kicked her in the stomach... but hair pulling, kicking, punching, squashing and intimidation are all weak acts. I never condoned any of it. Mind you I wasn't in the room when it all went down.

I missed the part where hi kicked her in the stomach... but hair pulling, kicking, punching, squashing and intimidation are all weak acts. I never condoned any of it. Mind you I wasn't in the room when it all went down.

I am trying to work out if being a goose is natural for you ... or whether you need to work really hard to achieve the level of stupidity you display ... even your brainless mis-reading of posts in an attempt to discredit me are becoming predictably pathetic ....

Or are they deliberate ... are your constant dribblings a cry for attention ...

I am trying to work out if being a goose is natural for you ... or whether you need to work really hard to achieve the level of stupidity you display ... even your brainless mis-reading of posts in an attempt to discredit me are becoming predictably pathetic ....

Or are they deliberate ... are your constant dribblings a cry for attention ...
I require little in the way of attention these days...

oh-you-guys.jpg

I bet Greenberg is ****ting his pants re the following:

It was also revealed that Burgess allegedly claimed in September 2018 that then-NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg told him he would not be suspended over a sexting scandal that was still investigated by the league and his club.

The scandal emerged when a woman allegedly complained to the Rabbitohs saying Burgess and other players had subjected her to sexual harassment during a video call, where Burgess allegedly showed her his penis.

The NRL has confirmed it will enlist an Integrity Unit to carry out an investigation into the claims.
If ever there was a POS it was that bald headed Manly hating bastard Greenturd, I would love to see that mongrel brought to account for the plethora of one sided actions brought by him either for or against certain parties, especially us, the league is in a mess and he's largely responsible for the majority of it through his multi layered levels of advantage, despicable ****hole

GI, like many people, developed substance dependence issues in the context of being treated for injury. He had many injuries. But as one of the most valuable footballing commodities in the country he was under immense pressure to get on the field. Pretty much throughout his entire career. To the credit of Wayne Bennett, he told GI he would not pick him if he needed medication to get on the field. His career came to an abrupt halt.
Champion player, I hope he finds a good place after footy.
I hope there's room for his boat there as well

stfu morans!

meanwhile.................................. ... ... ...

Mr Burgess did not appear in Moss Vale Local Court on Wednesday as he fights an accusation he intimidated his father-in-law Mitchell Hooke last year.

Solicitor Bryan Wrench told the court his client denied the allegations contained in a 50-page statement given to NSW Police by his estranged wife and Mr Hooke’s daughter, Phoebe Burgess.

The allegations were published last week in The Australian and Mr Wrench said they could amount to contempt of court.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8