Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A farcical loophole will allow exiled Dragons Zac Lomax and Daniel Alvaro to serve their one-match bans while they are forced into quarantine in Queensland for refusing to sign legal paperwork in the wake of Paul Vaughan’s Covid-breaking house party.

It can also be revealed the two won’t be docked any further pay despite choosing to sit out a further two weeks on what is effectively now an all-expenses paid holiday.

The St. George Illawarra Dragons have wasted little time securing a replacement for recently axed prop Paul Vaughan.

The joint venture announced on Monday that it had signed Warriors forward Jamayne Taunoa-Brown to a short-term deal commencing immediately.

Taunoa-Brown will join the Dragons on a loan basis for the next three weeks, allowing the Red V to replenish its stocks as Covid-19 sanctions decimate its playing roster.

The Dragons welcomed the 24-year-old to training on Monday, with the view to including him in the 17 to face the Sea Eagles this Friday.

Paul Vaughan started a Dragons Party with all his gullible friends
bbq smoke and loud music flowed all over the neighbours fence
People heard from miles around . That something was wrong was going on
Police were called and Pauls 800k contract was gone

But it's all right now, Vaughan has learned his lesson well.
You see, he could not please any one, and could not help himself

With apologies to INXS:

Welcome to the Dragons’ party baby
It's like we're starin' at the sun
Everybody's got their invitations
Hopin' that you're gonna come, yeah
These are the times
(Times)
These are the crimes
(Crimes)
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
You're part of the solution or part of the problem
You're gonna have to dance with one
You're givin' up on the future honey
I'll count you out of havin' some, yeah so
These are the times
(Times)
These are the crimes
(Crimes)
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
Here comes Danny Dubya
Yeah here comes Andy Abdo yeah
These are the times
These are the crimes
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
These are the times…

Last edited:
The Stat Dec they wanted them to sign...

Attachments

• StatutoryDeclaration.pdf
    251.8 KB · Views: 25
And now come the apologies:

“We did understand [the rules] and can’t sit here and say we didn’t understand. We were in Shellharbour, a long way away from everything that was happening. The decision going to the barbecue everyone made, and at the end of the day we didn’t think it would be a drama and we wouldn’t get caught.”

“As soon as the police rocked up we knew we did the wrong thing. Some chose to avoid the police. I wouldn’t say anyone fled.”

The last is a cracker seeing Dufty ran the 5km back to his home.

I guess they don't care if anyone believes them and now they've done what he club asked so they've moved on.

A farcical loophole will allow exiled Dragons Zac Lomax and Daniel Alvaro to serve their one-match bans while they are forced into quarantine in Queensland for refusing to sign legal paperwork in the wake of Paul Vaughan’s Covid-breaking house party.

It can also be revealed the two won’t be docked any further pay despite choosing to sit out a further two weeks on what is effectively now an all-expenses paid holiday.

Lomax is injured. How can he possibly serve a suspension while injured. That is zero penalty.

I totally agree but I think Dylan Walker served his Pizzagate suspension when he was injured.

I can't see the RLPA or the clubs ever agreeing to change that.

Lomax is injured. How can he possibly serve a suspension while injured. That is zero penalty.
Happens regularly and it would be impossible to enforce consistently

IIRC Brett Stewart got a 1-match suspension from the Battle of Brookie in 2011 but it was inconsequential as he was out injured for the following match anyway.

The St. George Illawarra Dragons have wasted little time securing a replacement for recently axed prop Paul Vaughan.

The joint venture announced on Monday that it had signed Warriors forward Jamayne Taunoa-Brown to a short-term deal commencing immediately.

Taunoa-Brown will join the Dragons on a loan basis for the next three weeks, allowing the Red V to replenish its stocks as Covid-19 sanctions decimate its playing roster.

The Dragons welcomed the 24-year-old to training on Monday, with the view to including him in the 17 to face the Sea Eagles this Friday.
They basically got off scott free - a ready-made young prop parachuted in.

We were in Shellharbour, a long way away from everything that was happening.

This is what p*sses me off more than anything, as a Shellharbour resident. Yes, we ARE a long way from any areas where community transmission has been happening, which is all the more reason we don’t need these douche-canoes from out of the area treating us as a party venue.

They might be in a bubble, but that doesn’t mean their household members are; we’ve also already had players in the bubble (and not breaking any rules) potentially exposed because of positive cases visiting their local supermarket. Regional areas don’t have major hospitals on every street corner either - we don’t need an outbreak here!

‘It was a poor decision’: De Belin offers apology for house party scandal.

Now that's a solid apology and heartfelt too except it was on the club's website.

Did any of them apologise live like Vaughan did ?

Last edited:
‘It was a poor decision’: De Belin offers apology for house party scandal.

Now that's a solid apology and heartfelt too except it was on the club's website.

Did any of them apologise live like Vaughan did ?
Did he comment on his cowardly actions of hiding under a bed?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4