Dogs danger men?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Dessie's familiarity of our game plan, coach, and players has been a huge advantage to the bulldogs in the last few years.
People keep thinking we will need time to gel, I think we will hit the ground running and assert our premiership credentials in the first month.

James Graham is the danger man, and is he playing? I thought he had an injury concern?

Last years I would have been thinking their forwards are going to smash us and our backs will get frustrated. This year I hope they try and intimidate us. I want to see Marty and Miles stick it to them. I remember about 3 years ago when James Graham used to have the vasoline on his hammy and Myles wiped some off his leg and just wiped it on his face. The look on Graham's face was priceless. He just had this 'wtf' look.

I can't see why their oversized pack should be their key, when they only JUST beat us in games in the past few years, and by way of some BS calls.

Mbye is an unknown quantity. The dogs were willing to let Hodkinson go and spend $2.5 million to secure him. I'd rate him a potential threat.
Got to admit that this has me scratching my head. I am yet to understand why he is so highly rated.

Their forwards worry me and I think their gonna be fitter than ever. I read that donny singe has been working on kasiano, Eastwood and she Rex and they have shed the kgs. If our forwards can hold their own our backline has them covered.

I think Dessie's familiarity of our game plan, coach, and players has been a huge advantage to the bulldogs in the last few years.
People keep thinking we will need time to gel, I think we will hit the ground running and assert our premiership credentials in the first month.
The comp is not won in March. I'd be happy with 6 wins 6 losses at the half way point. We play weaker teams in the 2nd half of the season and our new combinations will be more established by then. I would hope we can finish the season with around 15 wins and comfortably be in the top 8.

I can't see why their oversized pack should be their key, when they only JUST beat us in games in the past few years, and by way of some BS calls.
Dogs forward pack have always been their key (imo). They have very little X factor in the backs and their forwards like graham and Kasiano play as ball players. So I see them as the danger.

The fact that they only just beat us last year shows me we should be completely unafraid of them. There is no reason we can't get off the season with a morale boosting wing.

Rona can score a try, if he gets his mitts on the ball he is always a good chance.

Other than that were really dont have that X factor.

Oh and the refs love us and Greenscum was our CEO haha

The comp is not won in March. I'd be happy with 6 wins 6 losses at the half way point. We play weaker teams in the 2nd half of the season and our new combinations will be more established by then. I would hope we can finish the season with around 15 wins and comfortably be in the top 8.

Round 12 we have the bye so id think 6 wins 5 loss and the bye for round 12 would be awesome.

I thk reynolds and his dirty bs tactics is the danger. But as long as we play well and with heart and not a single player puts in a soft effort il be happy. No excuse for a ' quiet day at the office ' performance from anyone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4