Do we move a back to edge forward ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes to 2nd row if needed ?

• SULI

• PARKER

• TAUFUA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay coaches ... let's hear your predictions, suggestions or recommendations ..

With Suli's unusual naming on the bench ... the consensus seems to suggest that he will be given a shot in the 2nd row to spell probably Guacamole ... and that may very well be the plan ..

An alternate plan would be to move Parker in a spot to 2nd row and put Suli in the centre if Guacamole is spelled ...

What would you do ..??
In reply to your original question, I'd leave Parker & Guac on the field for the whole game & Suli either on the bench or back to BWSE.

In response to Jorge being added to your poll, I'd replace Suli on the bench with Jorge & use him to give Guac a spell late in the game.

Jorge's defence would be invaluable at that point.

The way it would work as an example....but no promises....Suli jumps in for the (injured centre)....Ben T who is on the reserves bench suddenly get's shot up into the 17.

Not trying to be a pain in the arrse ... but if Suli is only going to play if there is an injury ... and Ben T will come in .. why not just name Ben T there in the first place ... unless Dessie is trying to keep his debut under wraps for as long as he can ... otherwise I don't see the point ...

Not trying to be a pain in the arrse ... but if Suli is only going to play if there is an injury ... and Ben T will come in .. why not just name Ben T there in the first place ... unless Dessie is trying to keep his debut under wraps for as long as he can ... otherwise I don't see the point ...
Why indeed? Well it's got people here expending a lot of brain power speculating and wondering. Maybe it was designed to have that same effect at Terrigal? @:D

With some time both Suli or Taufua could definitely work. Parker maybe, but he is better placed at centre at the moment

This is all sounding horrendously complicated. And ... Oh no, we have old muddle-head, early dementia, stuck in his outmoded habits Desmond making the difficult call.

(Clearly if it works that will prove he fluked it!)

Guac to play 80. Def deserves it and won't let anyone down.
Suli in the middle rotation, should bring size speed and energy for 30 odd minutes.

If more positional changes are eventually required I'd play Jake at prop, Schuster at roaming lock, Parker at Left backrow and Funa at Left centre.

Suli should ply his trade back in NSW Cup imo, but I think you will find 1 of these boy's injured....hence - Suli to centre
Agreed. From what have read. it is Horhay and Garrick that are in doubt with injury so I fear it is Suli to centre. If Garrick gets through the captains run I expect Funa to replace Suli on the bench.

if i was going to move one of the centres it would be parker. his game is about effort and it doesnt need to change too much to do a job. maybe tafua but he must be down on fitness but not suli. so in conclusion it will be suli for sure

Would agree but with 3 of our forwards not used to big minutes in 1st grade .. (Sipley, Guacamole and Saddler) ... it would be a risk to only have 2 forwards on the bench ..
I think Guac could play 80 mins the others will just have to be managed better from a rotation standpoint
Paseka and Keppie should be able to get through 2 x 30 min stints that leaves Saddler and Sipley to play 2 x 10 mins stints either side of halftime
Suli gets a run only through an injury or HIA

For those wondering, Garrick corked his thigh last week that’s why he didn’t kick at the end. Not a serious injury but bad corks can cost you a game.

If he’s out I reckon Jorge will come onto the left wing to replace him. Suli stays on the bench as part of the forward rotation, simply because we have no more forwards in our squad available.

I HOPE Guac plays 80 and Harper is fit.

Adjust if they must...but why would you take a player out of his preferred position if you don't have to? Injuries in the middle of a game should really be the only exception. Suli doesn't strike me as the type of player who can adapt to such a change without a fair bit of time. Also, re his stint at the tigers, he was playing as a winger. Why would Walker have to move to the left when Suli was brought in? Both being right centres, obviously Walker was more able to adapt (and that says a lot, as Walker was pretty crappy on the left)
Wasn't Walker moved to 5/8 hence the opening on the right for Suli?

Adjust if they must...but why would you take a player out of his preferred position if you don't have to? Injuries in the middle of a game should really be the only exception. Suli doesn't strike me as the type of player who can adapt to such a change without a fair bit of time. Also, re his stint at the tigers, he was playing as a winger. Why would Walker have to move to the left when Suli was brought in? Both being right centres, obviously Walker was more able to adapt (and that says a lot, as Walker was pretty crappy on the left)
I'm a little confused ;) So Suli started as a left winger at the Tigers but now somehow he is not capable of playing centre on the left side of the field?
I would argue Harper's favourite side is the right side so why move him to accommodate Suli? Surely Parker would be the one to make way (if someone has to) and in this case it only makes sense Suli would just play left centre.

I'm a little confused ;) So Suli started as a left winger at the Tigers but now somehow he is not capable of playing centre on the left side of the field?
I would argue Harper's favourite side is the right side so why move him to accommodate Suli? Surely Parker would be the one to make way (if someone has to) and in this case it only makes sense Suli would just play left centre.
Of course he is capable but I feel it would be a big error to move him at this stage - for communication with the players inside and outside, not because he can't pass right or anything obviously. can you imagine foz and suli together having not trained as one defensive unit??
Of course Harper's side is right - no one is saying to move Harper. If Harper is fit, he is definitely our right-side centre! Walker when he returns could take Parker's left spot. Otherswise Parker stays put. Suli's only place is if he can learn to play in the forwards, OR if Harper is injured

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4