Do we move a back to edge forward ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes to 2nd row if needed ?

• SULI

• PARKER

• TAUFUA

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Quote from Dylan Walker

"I have always thought you could play both sides of the field and not pigeonhole yourself on one side. I have always tried to pride myself on playing both sides."
Even though he said this he is a far better right centre , imo
Harper debut at the dogs was at left centre
Might very well be worth trying a switch of sides with Harper if that's the case, anything that strengthens our attack is good with me, I seem to recall Walker also being a stronger defender when playing right centre

Well Suli is a right centre.. So to put Suli at left centre instead of Parker, is a defensive risk and would also require a major reshuffle, as you would most likely have to either move Schuster to the right, or sub him off to get parker on (as Parker is predominantly a left side player). No chance. If Harper is fit, Suli is either coming on as en edge forward, or he is omitted altogether imo
Suli is a defensive risk in any position.

i think the emergence of the Ferrari on the wing sees big Jorges chances of ever playing back there for us very slim.

But the bloke is too good of a player to sit in nsw cup. I’m wondering if he could do a Ruben Wiki and moved to the back row or even the middle.

He’s a strong runner and a great defender i think he could make it in the pack. My only concern with him playing on the edge would be he can be a bit sus on his defensive reads. Thoughts?
Agree , but also poor old Jorge is prone to dropping balls and miss playing them , so he would have to tidy that area up quick smart.

Not if it comes with a sausage and McMuffin. (According to sone posters here) lol
mmm sausage McMuffin, make that two, with three hash browns....kwispy...mmm

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7