Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My feathered friends the past is the past leave it there lets support the future we are MANLY and will be forever

The past ......
True leaders do not give consoling answers

The present ....
True leaders take constructive action !!!

NRL FOX ....
Match Report: Manly score a brave win over the Raiders

What people don't get is that his quirky nature and actions is a way to hide a cunning mind that is always trying to stay one step ahead of the "average punter" or manipulate the mindset of a player to change/mould to his liking.

Quirkiness, The Mad Scientist,weird, occasionally spontaneous,outside the box even the deliberate prolonged annoying paused responses at press conferences are all manufactured to deceive or distract from his end goals.
When talking about Des, one is not talking aboutthe players. That is what he wants.
Wouldn't surprise me Des see's more positives in the "leaking" of the Calfs blood and Beetroot Juice through the media to endear him to the public, along with enhance the placebo effects in the minds of the players.

58443208_10156415279962947_3199684862390829056_n.jpg

Some of you more insightful members may have noticed that I am not a fan of the Penn's .... the main reason for this is that I blame him entirely for creating the circumstances and environment that caused Hasler to leave Manly in the first place ....

I have said before that I am very happy that Dessie is back .... and I am stilled Pissed at Penn for him ever leaving ...

He did ... or are you suggesting this isn't a very good squad he has put together ?
No I'm just throwing that out there because a certain poster likes to big note himself and he was saying that Barrett was the man, when clearly he was not.
He was way out of his depth to do a rebuild.

Each to their own .
Scott makes my skin crawl when i see him interviewed.
The whole Penn/Zorba vs Toovey thing wont be forgotten.
They made these latest decisions because if they hadnt have, they were running the club down the drains.
They made one good decision after 100 sh1T ones.
Manly is the players ,the past players ,Us The Fans, Our history ,the culture,our premierships,the ex player coaches, the ups and the downs,the Northern beaches,Brookvale.
Its just not them.

Each to their own .
Scott makes my skin crawl when i see him interviewed.
The whole Penn/Zorba vs Toovey thing wont be forgotten.
They made these latest decisions because if they hadnt have, they were running the club down the drains.
They made one good decision after 100 sh1T ones.
Manly is the players ,the past players ,Us The Fans, the culture,our premierships,the ex player coaches, the ups and the downs,the Northern beaches,Brookvale.
Its just not them.
Mate I agree 1000% on the tooves thing.

I’d like to think now peters is off the scene crap like that will never happen again

View attachment 11288 Delusional and butthurt much lol

I think what it says is that minor premierships and grand finals arent enough to the fanbase if you leave the club in a much worse state than when you joined it. I can't claim to be an expert on the plight of the bulldogs but I know that Des hasnt disappointed when he has been at Manly, which is really all I care about.

No I'm just throwing that out there because a certain poster likes to big note himself and he was saying that Barrett was the man, when clearly he was not.
He was way out of his depth to do a rebuild.

I am confused .... can you stop dribbling about phantom posters for a second and stay on subject .... are you saying this is ... or isn't a good squad ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8