Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lots were saying that he had been passed by the game in those last few years at the dogs. IMHO hes still right up there. Those last few seasons at the dogs were when the board took back their mutly crew. They got rid of some of his back team, took back power and Des just wasn't interested. Cleal went. Donny went. Dymock was bought in. All this just distablised the Des machine. When he had full control they went to the big dance twice and were mighty hard to beat.
He still has the mojo and we will be successful again very soon under the mad professor....

I was peeved off when he left us as he did and said never do i want him back but seeing him in our colours again and bringing that “manly” feel back fills me up with pride and to forgive and forget ,as mentioned he does seem more relaxed i was worried that it seemed like the passion was gone from him but in typical des fashion he does the talking with the results !

Welcome back champ

B433955E-D747-479A-B091-5D6BDA3A3302.jpeg
I love Des

Look I’ll never forgive Des for what he took away in 2011 but I’m pleased he’s back as he truly understands the Manly spirit.

And the players know it.

Look I'm happy that Des is back I was dirty how he left us with back ended payments etc etc that really stuck in my throat.

He is a Coach that suits us I'm sure we'll do a lot better now and become the Manly of old and turn Brookie
back into the fortress.

I just hope there is someone checking over Dessies shoulder so there are no more back ended contracts because that will obviously catch up with us down the track.

Anyway everything looks on the up at the moment and that was an inspiring win over the Raiders
(injuries aside)

lets hope we can keep it up through out the year.

giphy.gif

without knowing what went on from the business side of things or politics, at the moment the footy is on the up and Manly playing really well. The confidence is growing and once we get a couple more wins and key players back I think there are signs that this could be a great season. Really enjoying seeing players who were looking for a club to be settling in and growing as a team. Great effort today. It's down to Des without a doubt.

What people don't get is that his quirky nature and actions is a way to hide a cunning mind that is always trying to stay one step ahead of the "average punter" or manipulate the mindset of a player to change/mould to his liking.

Quirkiness, The Mad Scientist,weird, occasionally spontaneous,outside the box even the deliberate prolonged annoying paused responses at press conferences are all manufactured to deceive or distract from his end goals.

Wouldn't surprise me Des see's more positives in the "leaking" of the Calfs blood and Beetroot Juice through the media to endear him to the public, along with enhance the placebo effects in the minds of the players.

View attachment 11288 Delusional and butthurt much lol
My heart bleeds.
He got them to 2 grand finals.
Anyway talk about putting your eggs into 1 basket his doggies put their egg head, greenturd, in charge of negotiations and reaped the result of his underhanded dealings.
In fact they'll be reaping it for a few more years yet.
Enjoy...

what sort of person would say he tried to destroy their club ? Premierships don't just happen. He turned their forwards into a really menacing unit and by using Graham as the leader got the best out of some pretty limited players. Fitness and belief to start with and the flair will come later. There were signs around the edges of the ruck today that it is coming together. Like when Marty strolled over and in the second half with some of the decoy runs and holding back passes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8