Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des can be mistaken for a slow-witted person because of his ums and ers and general muttering style of speech but he's actually very shrewd and also now has a vast bank of coaching experience. We're in pretty good hands now in terms of being on an upward trajectory. 3 years late, but better late than never.

I think Z's got a case of DSL mate (dangerous sperm levels). He needs a release or he's going to spontaneously combust.

He's even resorted to suggesting that he hopes I get a root ! Hahaha.
He just posts what heaps of people think... a voice for the silent majority...

I honestly just love the fact that we have a crafty old bugger that has been there and done that and has the trophies to prove it, he is in control of the direction of the team and club. We really needed that. Barrett tried hard but we just didn’t have the time or the money to allow him to figure it all out whilst the club went down the toilet, not his fault he should never have been hired in the first place.

Des can be mistaken for a slow-witted person because of his ums and ers and general muttering style of speech but he's actually very shrewd and also now has a vast bank of coaching experience. We're in pretty good hands now in terms of being on an upward trajectory. 3 years late, but better late than never.
I got a warm feeling deep in my heart watching that presser and hearing those ums and ers.

They just sound so much better and have more purpose than hearing the excuses and the “yeah nahs” of the imposter who pretended to coach the side the last 3 years.

Des is king. Long live the king.

In three years under the rookie we regressed ,as the incompetent imposter and quitter dragged us down to wooden spoon level

Des is our man that will get us back on Track

Likely as long as you enjoyed the game, that's the main part, we don't watch this stuff to be miserable right?

I think you will find that a few on here do exactly just that.

Look, we all deserve to be pleased, we have been hanging for that win.

But if I am going to preach people to be measured after own two losses then I will say the same after a big win.

There are good signs with Turbo back, our defense and Fainu but still areas to work on.

Bring on the Bunnies

You know, I don't think any of us will ever forget what happened back in 2011. But I will say that I am glad Des has found his way home.
I will never forget what happened.
We won the bloody Premiership. That's what happened.
After that another team came along and poached the best coach in the comp at the time because the employer he had was a bloody basket case. I dont blame the guy and any that hold a grudge should really take a chill pill and calm down.

There was attitude in our defence, something we have not seen in a long time. The Warriors can be very dangerous and that spell after half time defensively it broke their hearts, already a big improvement that was dished out last season.
I’ve been really impressed with our defence so far in 2019, but I do agree, yesterday we absolutely tried our hearts out. Our good defence, when we click in attack like yesterday, makes us a very good side. But we just need to make sure we keep persisting with it. As Des said, manly will be competitive in 2019.

Still plenty of improvements we need in some areas such as kicking, attacking in the 20 and kick diffusion, but that was an amazing, gritty win.

In three years under the rookie we regressed ,as the incompetent imposter and quitter dragged us down to wooden spoon level

Des is our man that will get us back on Track
Hey Bozo, love your work and agree Trent was a TOTAL an absolute failure but for your own sanity when do you let the constant references to how crap he was go? Set yourself free, let it go, move on brother.

Anyone else notice the difference with Cartwright in the Coach Box?
The last few years it was like: Teacher’s away. PARTY!!!!
This year he looks like he’s been caught and sat next to the Principal and told not to look up til his homework is perfect.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8