Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did, but I’m still not getting it... however, that is obviously due to my own limitations.
Likely as long as you enjoyed the game, that's the main part, we don't watch this stuff to be miserable right?

Particularly after last weekend for you I’d imagine... I hope the new friend didn’t make life too unbearable for you...
No they were great and gentle with my delicate ego.

Pretty sure my shoes are still wet from that downpour though

What really concerns me. After our blokes kept the warriors out, in the second half, our boys had done nothing but tackle for a bunch of sets. And DCE next kick wasn't even looking for the side line, and to give his team mates a rest. Still plenty to do on the game Management.
Don’t let it bother you too much... he also scored a double, had two try assists, and finished up with 22 points, so he’ll be feeling okay about himself i’d Imagine.

No they were great and gentle with my delicate ego.

Pretty sure my shoes are still wet from that downpour though
I don’t know whether that is such a good thing... it may mean you’ll have to return the favour in kind when the Chooks finally endure a rough patch, and there’s almost nothing better than serving it up to a Rooster’s fan. You’ll need to tread cautiously there mate.

You’ve come exploding out of the blocks tonight lol.
I think Z's got a case of DSL mate (dangerous sperm levels). He needs a release or he's going to spontaneously combust.

He's even resorted to suggesting that he hopes I get a root ! Hahaha.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
Don’t let it bother you too much... he also scored a double, had two try assists, and finished up with 22 points, so he’ll be feeling okay about himself i’d Imagine.
To be fair I was the kind of captain coach that would have made them suffer and dig deep for another few sets, but I'd be leading from the front and dce did that. He doesn't shy away from a tackle

I think Z's got a case of DSL mate (dangerous sperm levels). He needs a release or he's going to spontaneously combust.

He's even resorted to suggesting that he hopes I get a root ! Hahaha.

Mate poor Jas

3 games 2 teams kept to nil in a half of footy.
It shows Dessie's worked on a bit of defence over summer.
And geez, did Turbo make that much difference in attack?
I think he did but despite his own influence on the game, it was the confidence the other blokes showed today that has been lacking is a big indicator to how much the other players think of him.
And he showed more confidence in himself today than I have ever seen.
Des is back...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7