DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am all Foran and DCE'd out....wasted my mobile plan data on these two for the last two months....over it....bring on Rd 1....off to the general forum for some NRL / Life balance till season kick off...dont care anymore if either / neither or both re-sign..Manly Forever.

It is coming to close I feel. DCE checking out the Titans facilities is no big deal, thats standard for any player who is looking at this future.

I have been outspoken about he and Foz and what they are doing and the clock is ticking, we are only 2 weeks away from the season pretty much and we need decisions.

You have had all the time you need, you have the clubs best offers, now its time to be do this and decide so that we can get on with the season and stop this mindless speculation.

Not sounding good.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/02/16/cherry-evans-meets-titans-officials

He is apparently only interested in clubs he can improve. So he wants to play for a **** team. Explains why he's looking at the Sharks I guess.

Not sure how he ended up at Manly as we were f---ing awesome before he got here and will remain f---ing awesome if he leaves.

The article also states there is the chance of a move to Parra....I am guessing it might not be that close to the mark

I hope the club offers one of them an extra year more than the other so when they're up for contract renewal next time, it's not both of them pondering at once haha.
Imagine if both leave though...even the most positive supporter would feel disillusioned to some extent I would think.

I hope the club offers one of them an extra year more than the other so when they're up for contract renewal next time, it's not both of them pondering at once haha.
Imagine if both leave though...even the most positive supporter would feel disillusioned to some extent I would think.
I'd hold off skimming rocks off Long Reef and pondering existence until I saw who the replacements were, which we probably wouldn't find out about until next off season which would be AWESOME! Another off season of this!!!

It sort of doesn't really matter. As long as we've got in-demand players, the "journalists" wil rehash this speculation again and again and again.. It's never *really* stopped to be honest. If it's not DCE and Foz, it'll be Snake, or Killer, or Skivvy etc etc..

18 days out from our first game and this **** is going on
If he signs with Titans or whoever tell him to go now
Short memory as if it wasn't for Des & Manly he wouldn't have got his shot Manly nurtured him along and brought him in when ready the Broncos or Titans didn't want him back then either

Short memory as if it wasn't for Des & Manly he wouldn't have got his shot Manly nurtured him along and brought him in when ready the Broncos or Titans didn't want him back then either
Agree @"Berkeley_Eagle". We are getting ready to start the comp, and instead we have contract crap going on. Where will his mind be if this is not sorted before kick off?

Des did not want him. He picked Hodkinson in front of him and exiled him to Qld cup. and he remembers that to this day, hence him enjoying being wined and dined for the first time.

I am sure he will give 100% after he makes a final decision. Let's hope Foz does the same.

Des did not want him. He picked Hodkinson in front of him and exiled him to Qld cup. and he remembers that to this day, hence him enjoying being wined and dined for the first time.

I am sure he will give 100% after he makes a final decision. Let's hope Foz does the same.

Hodkinson is terrible. Even with the massive Bulldogs pack getting him upfield, all he can do is kick FG's and goals.

Hodkinson is terrible. Even with the massive Bulldogs pack getting him upfield, all he can do is kick FG's and goals.

Des didn't think so at the time. Probably his biggest mistake in talent identification. That is why the stories of DCE going to the Dog's is ludicrous.

Chill out feathered friend 18 days is still a long time from our first game . I am sure both of them will make a decision by then . Remember that we are the mighty Sea eagles and our culture always breads success and great players

Going and checking out another clubs facilities is bull**** at this time of the year with the season about to start. Whether he stays or goes he should show the club and the fans more respect. The only game he should have on his mind at the moment is round 1 against Parramatta not mind games inspired by his dickhead manager.

"Umm Hi Tooves , hey mate it's Daly ,listen I can't make training on Monday , I'm off up the Gold Coast to check it out ..see if I might wanna make the move up here and play for the Titans , next year ....

Toovey " yeah no worries Chez , not a problem see ya when ya get back " .......

Wake up Sid! Don't waste your time getting bashed up every week. If you want to keep collecting Premiership rings then stick with the maroon & white.

The Titans are drowning in debt and their supporter base have deserted them. No major sponsor - coach sacked and no business acumen in the leadership team . I am sure when we made him our best offer we also made him aware of what a Basket case the Titans are :)

The Titans are drowning in debt and their supporter base have deserted them. No major sponsor - coach sacked and no business acumen in the leadership team . I am sure when we made him our best offer we also made him aware of what a Basket case the Titans are :)

The leadership team is now led by a lady by the name of Von Bibra and she is very very capable business women, they are planning to buy out Searle but yes money is an issue at the moment. Ooh and the lack of fans, oh and no training facilities.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8