DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably rehashing the same story that's been circulating on Facebook again and again..

I missed what was said, all I heard was DCE Gold Coast.
Waiting to see if Danny Wayne Kerr says anything on nine.

So it sounds like he is seriously contemplating leaving the Eagles. The usual rumours and innuendo are expected, but the fact he is wandering the facilities tells me that he closer to leaving than staying.

oh well if he wants to go,then he can go,but I wont cop the garbage line,it was a really tough decision in the end,really,its going to be very hard leaving Manly,oh ok,then dont go

So it sounds like he is seriously contemplating leaving the Eagles. The usual rumours and innuendo are expected, but the fact he is wandering the facilities tells me that he closer to leaving than staying.

Tell him he has 48 hours to sign or the offer is withdrawn and then up the offer to Foran.

Well... Considering that our offer is apparently more than theirs (we are at $1.1m, adding $100k/yr correct??) why would he go for less? I wonder if some NRL backed 3rd party deals are being thrown around as well..
oh well if he wants to go,then he can go,but I wont cop the garbage line,it was a really tough decision in the end,really,its going to be very hard leaving Manly,oh ok,then dont go

It sure looks like it. Just take the money and f**k off.

So he's walking around a **** school oval and looking at a garage gym.......
This kid won't know what hit him if he goes up there.....except his cheque each week, which it seems that's all that's driving him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall anyone ever treating Manly the way these two are. And before you say we don't know what they're doing, I've still never seen any Manly player allow their management to show such little respect for the club. If this is the way the game is going, it may just be losing the stuff I love.

Touring facilities is pretty normal with players in the US that are getting wooed, even when they have no intention of signing with that team.

Everyone checks out potential new clubs it doesn't mean much at all. Remember Thurston checked out Penrith. I don't see the issue with it. He will stay

If he stays we have a good halfback. If he goes we probably bolster our forward pack plus have the excitement of seeing what alternatives Tooves and Joey come up with....either way I see us staying competitive.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7