DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love league and love manly and will always watch it but it does get difficult with the clear favouritism and corruption in the game.

Given it's hard to watch here I've sonewhat reluctantly started watching Rugby Union and to a lesser extent football, having a reason to follow Ajax certainly helps in that regard

I've tried watching other sports.
Always drift back to League.
It is the only great game out there.

I love league and love manly and will always watch it but it does get difficult with the clear favouritism and corruption in the game.

Given it's hard to watch here I've sonewhat reluctantly started watching Rugby Union and to a lesser extent football, having a reason to follow Ajax certainly helps in that regard

How terribly conformist following Ajax Dan.
Why don't you jump on the "Go Ahead Eagles". In fact I'm going to petition to change Manly's name to that.:confused:

They only went shopping at the mall after they went looking for houses in cronulla area.
He was not looking for houses in the Cronulla area he was there looking to find Rothfield so he can beat the crap out of him :)

Please make it stop......... All this talk of Foran and dce is starting to hurt there names, as people are starting to see them as money hungry pigs, instead of our future stars that we would build around for years to come...... :banghead:

Please make it stop......... All this talk of Foran and dce is starting to hurt there names, as people are starting to see them as money hungry pigs, instead of our future stars that we would build around for years to come...... :banghead:

A bit like Mersin at the dragons. They have offered him the biggest deal ever for a forward. He is still shopping around.

Farkin Telecr@p today on Merrin:
To Merrin’s credit, unlike other players currently off contract, he has refused to play out his future in the media

Unquote

Or is it that the media aren't interested in bagging anyone but Manly

Farkin Telecr@p today on Merrin:
To Merrin’s credit, unlike other players currently off contract, he has refused to play out his future in the media

Unquote

Or is it that the media aren't interested in bagging anyone but Manly

The 2nd. Media seems to be obsessed about Foz and DCE.

Too late for that. It seems $ mean more to them than legacy. And I would agree if Manly offered them 6-700k against offers of 1.3 mil from external clubs.

However manly offering them 1.2 over 3 years and neither of them saying they would like to stay is simply killing them in the eyes of the sea eagles fans.

Doesn't take much to tell an agent to STFU, unless you want more ....please.

Stay or go, their legacy is already tarnished in my eyes.

Too late for that. It seems $ mean more to them than legacy. And I would agree if Manly offered them 6-700k against offers of 1.3 mil from external clubs.

However manly offering them 1.2 over 3 years and neither of them saying they would like to stay is simply killing them in the eyes of the sea eagles fans.

Doesn't take much to tell an agent to STFU, unless you want more ....please.

Stay or go, their legacy is already tarnished in my eyes.

Tarnished how????...by Newspaper articles...you must be kidding me.

I dont see what the big problem is with him going to different clubs and looking around at what is available, it happens especially in NFL and MLB in America. The only reason i hope a decision is made shortly is to stop the circus

I seriously hope DCE stays. Foran is easier to replace imo, however finding a halfback of any sort of quality will be a much more difficult task. Sign Cherry and then throw the leftovers at Sezer.

I seriously hope DCE stays. Foran is easier to replace imo, however finding a halfback of any sort of quality will be a much more difficult task. Sign Cherry and then throw the leftovers at Sezer.

I can see what you're saying, but if worse comes to worse, Foran could easily slot into the 7 and rove on both sides of the ruck if need be...he did it a couple of times last year when DCE was out and we managed. He actually kicked more than DCE last year as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6