DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Time well spent then prostituting himself around every club then.
Begone or sign on.

Were all over your Prima Dona antics.
Go & fade at the Titans or "spoon" with your mates at the sharks.

Whatever.

It's about time we clear the decks. If you don't want to play for Manly for a very reasonable amount of money then bye bye.

The club has done the right thing.

Yup, what I've been saying all along. If the players show heart, effort and passion for our club and community, I'm good whether they win, lose or draw.

The way these two moccasin's have acted over the past 4-6 months (results also being affected) is completely shameful.

Sportal on twitter are saying Manly have a press conference tomorrow with Tooves
I think you will find that tomorrow's press conference is just the usual weekly one. I also think DCE will end up at the dogs and Hodko back at Manly. Could well happen this season as well

Yeah Marshall is a superstar! DCE versus ageing overweight ex star with a year or two left .Those two went great last year.

Guys, imagine we somehow kept Foran (don't know how), and were able to acquire Mitchell Pearce. Very close mates in the halves working together would do wonders imo.

Good on the club for actually making a player accountable. Im sure they are still wanting to sign him, but are making it clear that they wont be played. They are also showing DCE what they think he is worth. If he wants to stay then he will come back asking for anther offer.

I also hope that there confidence in pulling the offer means Foz is/has signed.

The worse thing is Orr is likley the one that has made this into the spectacle. I reckon if DCE had a better manager, DCE would have signed already.

Guys, imagine we somehow kept Foran (don't know how), and were able to acquire Mitchell Pearce. Very close mates in the halves working together would do wonders imo.

lol have you been drinking Ryan? The roosters don't loose players they want 2 keep we were once like that also

I like your thinking, they are good mates. I would prefer Maloney..

Would you be happy? I wouldn't if he has agreed with the eels he can go also.

Torn. Especially if DCE goes.I think the way he treated this club was hideous. I think his behaviour and form last season were terrible. Then again, scratching two new halves - that's what I worry about.

He'd need to go a hell of a long way to prove to me he loves this place before I trusted him again (from a footy fans perspective). I'll never forget though.....all I want to watch is players that love the club.

Yeah Marshall is a superstar! DCE versus ageing overweight ex star with a year or two left .Those two went great last year.

Saints are very happy with their halves and Marshall has actually proved more effective than Widdop at the back end of last year. They have an extremely tight salary cap and would have to pay one of their halves out under the cap if they want DCE, so no way in hell he is going to the Dragons.

So you can whore yourself behind closed doors?
At least Foz negotiations have been respectful and out of the public eye. DCE on the other hand has been "enjoying the process" and so openly going from club to club was disgusting.
At the end of the day people can blame his manager , but DCE is a grown man and must take responsibility for this circus.
Hats off to the club for finally taking a stand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8