DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it was going to come to this point eventually, it kinda needed to be now given that our season starts in two days.

Still hoping for a miracle and we keep both, but that's looking unlikely

If we replace him with Hodkinson as someone suggested I will be livid. We need to blood a youngster and throw him in while we still have snake and killer to create options in the backs.

A youngster learning our game now would be much more beneficial in the long term than a stop gap hack like hokko

Brisbane have some good young halfbacks, as do the tits.
That won't happen unless we have a real good one-the club won't gamble everything on a rookie just because DCE leaves. Time will tell

The first game towards this year's Premiership is on Friday night. Any supporter would be mistaken in the belief that the club has closed all the open sores and has this season in hand. I really wish!

Threats don't work, ask the Indonesians, A very long way to go but I am not getting a good feeling so far.

Last edited:
Disappointed but will we be ok, seems rlw mole is reporting foz deal is
Almost done with us.
Dce the thing that disappoints is the cattle let go to accommodate his ego, choc, gifty, kitey. Still not happy. I would move foz to 7 2016 and sign sezer.

If this is all about money for Foran I suppose it increases his chances of staying.

If it is about other things as Foran continues to tell us, I cant see how DCE leaving makes the chances of Foran staying any better.If anything it makes it more likely he will leave.

If this is all about money for Foran I suppose it increases his chances of staying.

If it is about other things as Foran continues to tell us, I cant see how DCE leaving makes the chances of Foran staying any better.If anything it makes it more likely he will leave.

Maybe he doesn't get on with DCE? So that may improve chances I guess we will never know.

I think it is a stupid decision to formally withdraw the offer to DCE. If he ends up at the Titans we could not possibly have lost in legal action against the NRL and more specifically Greenturd. By withdrawing our offer we have probably let him off the hook.

I think it is a stupid decision to formally withdraw the offer to DCE. If he ends up at the Titans we could not possibly have lost in legal action against the NRL and more specifically Greenturd. By withdrawing our offer we have probably let him off the hook.

Court action that was never happening

I

Foz is more likely to stay if DCE is leaves imo. And you are right, it has nothing to do with $$$

So no one has learnt anything from the past three weeks of will they / will they not sign.

Maybe it is best to wait and see how this goes before you string up another player

Past 3 weeks lol it has been going on from the beginning of December.

The club has finally fought back, and showed DCE, Foz or any other player that no matter how good a player you are, you will never be bigger than the club.

Now the decision has been made on DCE lets hope the club swiftly lets us know who the replacement will be for DCE.

So no one has learnt anything from the past three weeks of will they / will they not sign.

Maybe it is best to wait and see how this goes before you string up another player
We will string them up based on their actions if we see fit. Any player who leaves and shows some respect and honour will gladly have most of this club fans' good blessing. This negotiation process has been a blight on the club-and I doubt we will ever see things handled as poorly again.

Manly wouldn't bother with that losing battle.
Better off doing what we normally do and continue to succeed. That's better revenge than anything else. Regardless of this it is a shame to lose him as he is the type of player kids love to watch.

Geez it aint this hard is it. Forget all the smoke and mirrors.

The question is not CAN we keep DCE? It is Do we WANT a player who has shopped himself around for 12 months and then does not have the courtesy to at least reply one way or another to a more than reasonable deadline two days out from our first game. Is that the culture this club was built on?

Foran will be going as well in my opinion so the club needs to get started on our 2016 roster ASAP. Tooves said on NRL 360 tonight that until they get the answer from these two we cant do anything re recruitment even if we have identified the talent.That is the by product of this arrogance .

I will be winging down Friday regardless and look forward to a good game.They usually are.

Last edited:
What passion to play for Manly do these 2 players have to disregard their club , their coach , their team mates and their supporters by displaying this selfish and arrogant stance just 2 days before the season starts ? Do we really want players with this heartless attitude to play for us ?

I love all of this (NOT!).

Took the $15 on Manly this afternoon with NSWTab after reading another thread. Why? I ask myself after this rubbish.

Should have held back for 30's.

I'll support them no matter what but a little heads up is all us Manly supporters ask. If we are dropping DCE I wish I knew that.

Geez it aint this hard is it. Forget all the smoke and mirrors.

The question is not can we keep DCE . It is Do we WANT a player who has shopped himself around for 12 months and then does not have the courtesy to at least reply one way or another to a more than reasonable deadline two days out from our first game. Is that the culture this club was built on?

Foran will be going as well in my opinion so the club needs to get started on our 2016 roster ASAP.
No-the answer is an emphatic no!!! It is a tragedy though-I thought he was with us for the long haul.

Obviously Foran would have had similar deadline - he has advised the club of his decision? Could be good or bad?

I love all of this (NOT!).

Took the $15 on Manly this afternoon with NSWTab after reading another thread. Why? I ask myself after this rubbish.

Should have held back for 30's.

I'll support them no matter what but a little heads up is all us Manly supporters ask. If we are dropping DCE I wish I knew that.

It looks like the club has signed Foran with an increased offer using cash from the pot allocated for DCE. Therefore that original offer to DCE cannot be valid anymore as the money has been spent. So therefore we need to pull the original offer to DCE and if his management are willing to re-negotiate we will table a new offer for a lesser amount. We have just decided who is a priority to re-sign and gone for it. DCE is still welcome to stay but we will need to re-negotiate the offer and amount, which is what Toovey was alluding to on NRL360.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7