DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mozgrame

Engorged member
Wow, talk about disloyalty. I can't believe the treachery. The betrayal. The condemnation, and DCE hasn't even announced he's leaving. He has another year to go on his contract. How many more months does he have to really make a decision?

All this proves to me, without doubt, is that some of you are the most piss weak supporters I've ever had the misfortune of being associated with. You make me embarrassed to be a Manly supporter. Other clubs fans must be visiting here, and laughing their heads off at some of the remarks.

I would never, ever want to be in the trenches with some of you guys. You are soft, easily lead and venomous in your attacks of one of our own. Pathetic. The verbals on here are childish at best. They scream immaturity. A virtual conga line of dickhead comments. Why? To make yourselves feel better somehow??

You know what?? I am the f**K out of here!

joeboy

Bencher
You,don't think he has disrespected the club and his team mates by visiting prospective clubs a week out from the season? You don't think he could've acknowledged manly as being important to him in some way in any of his statements?

True, there is no hurry to sign for anyone now given he has a year to go, but he can't have it both ways. Make it be known that he is shopping himself round a year out then expect fans of his present club to not be upset at his perceived lack of committment and loyalty for the present season.

Doesn't work like that.

Sideline Eye

Reserve Grader
If DCE is gone, likely to the Titans, and Foran actually stays, chances are we may see a new half join the Manly ranks, that being Kane Elgey. Perhaps we have agreed with the Titans to a swap for next season without the enormous price tag!

Jerry1

First Grader
Wow, talk about disloyalty. I can't believe the treachery. The betrayal. The condemnation, and DCE hasn't even announced he's leaving.

(Yet) - but he is & worse than that he's been mooning the management, club & fans whilst he's been publicly shopping round.

May be talented but seems to be most unpopular with his trench buddies.

mozgrame

Engorged member
You,don't think he has disrespected the club and his team mates by visiting prospective clubs a week out from the season? You don't think he could've acknowledged manly as being important to him in some way in any of his statements?

True, there is no hurry to sign for anyone now given he has a year to go, but he can't have it both ways. Make it be known that he is shopping himself round a year out then expect fans of his present club to not be upset at his perceived lack of committment and loyalty for the present season.

Doesn't work like that.

You said it yourself. PERCEIVED!!! Put the boot in after you know the facts.

F**kin high horse! Get out of the gutter...

joeboy

Bencher
Wow, you're aggressive!

Perception is everything, and the kid has done himself no favours.

He couldve hose down this "perception" by saying something positive about manly or his times here this far. But if you choose not too, people are gonna form an opinion on the actions you DO make.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt if your interested, but I certianly think it could've been handled better, with more tact and decency by all parties. That's what is upsetting to most people, not the thought of losing a player.

Jerry1

First Grader
You said it yourself. PERCEIVED!!! Put the boot in after you know the facts.

F**kin high horse! Get out of the gutter...
Imagine sitting in your tench - **** flying around everywhere. One of your buddies says I'm off over to the other side to see if they will pay me more. don't worry mate, I may be back. Just depends on how much I'm offered. You guys are great - my best mates, my brothers but what the **** - money talks hey. Later dudes.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Wow, you're aggressive!

Perception is everything, and the kid has done himself no favours.

He couldve hose down this "perception" by saying something positive about manly or his times here this far. But if you choose not too, people are gonna form an opinion on the actions you DO make.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt if your interested, but I certianly think it could've been handled better, with more tact and decency by all parties. That's what is upsetting to most people, not the thought of losing a player.

The thought of losing a player isn't what upsets me. I just hate it when people turn on someone so badly before the sin has been committed. There's no need for it.

And I apologise for the aggression. I guess I'm a little too passionate when it comes to Manly players.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Imagine sitting in your tench - **** flying around everywhere. One of your buddies says I'm off over to the other side to see if they will pay me more. don't worry mate, I may be back. Just depends on how much I'm offered. You guys are great - my best mates, my brothers but what the **** - money talks hey. Later dudes.

In my trench?? I'm not leaving for money. I'm sticking by one of our players until he announces he's staying or leaving. Until then, he deserves the benefit of the doubt and a little respect.

Well, in my trench he does anyway.

Jerry1

First Grader
The thought of losing a player isn't what upsets me. I just hate it when people turn on someone so badly before the sin has been committed. There's no need for it.

And I apologise for the aggression. I guess I'm a little too passionate when it comes to Manly players.
Hes got no respect for the club, his team mates or the fans. His public bum licking of other clubs is not acceptable. Just go - we don't want you.

joeboy

Bencher
Apology accepted.. everyone's passion is presenting itself in different ways over this. I certainly don't begrudge your way of looking at it, nor do I begrudge the people who are getting upset at dce.

I also agree that DCE maybe isn't being shown the respect he deserves as a current player. But out of interest do you think had has presented himself as respectful of the club recently? I certainly don't. I got nothing against him seeing what is out there. But do it tactfully, you can't blame your manager, coz he chooses his manager.

He has not said one thing about manly in his myriad press releases or sound bytes. He could have and that would gone along way to appeasing the fans and buying him a little latitude.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I have no idea about Cherry's personal life. I have no idea who he is friends with through family connections, junior football etc. I certainly have no idea what his intentions are.

We are a couple of days out from kick off for the year. Does anybody truly believe that the club didn't know he was meeting with the Titans? We are in full training. He was hardly being sneaky or dubious about it, so where does the disrespect come into it? Because he didn't allow himself to be forced into signing with Manly by Monday??

I'm a Manly fan too. I don't feel disrespected by him. At the season launch, he spent most of his time talking to fans and sponsors. Does that go in his favour?

If I was Orr, and I wanted him to sign with the Titans, I would print out these 12 pages and show it to him over coffee tomorrow morning. It'd break his heart. If you don't believe that, Then you must think he is a cold hearted, money grubbing prick, with no love for Manly what so ever. So then you must ask yourself why he didn't just sign with someone else for more money and be done with us?

I simply think putting the boot into him could have waited until after he says he's leaving. I'm disappointed that no one seems to agree. I think that stinks.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
I'm probably a bit more with you mozgrame. As I said in an earlier post which is probably about 60 pages back by now, we all complained about the stuff in the media and how little of it is based in fact, but thats what a fair chunk of posts are in this thread. I understand the passion, but people are dumping on not just DCE but Foz as well. Its just a little premature IMO. I'm keeping my powder dry at this stage.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The little one is dce, big one is Manly.

ejfdhc8.gif

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Like I said about Foz, I'll reserve bagging DCE until its announced who he has (re)signed for. Until then he's a contracted Manly player.

Though like everyone else I just wish this contract BS would stop and we could get on with the season.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18