DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Kelly has really put the cat amongst the pigeons on this one, hes called Orr's bluff big time and also the NRL's. It sends out a positive statement that the club is moving on regardless. I just hope that we hear what the hell Foz is doing. If he is staying it would be timely to announce this either tomorrow or Friday. No more mucking around!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm flabbergasted. On the eve of a new season and we are making decisions like this. Who decided that we had to negotiate with these 2 now. What a soap opera we have become. Total team disharmony and disruption is inevitable from all this. I love this club and am so disappointed to see all this especially for guys like Snake,Matai,Jamie Lyon and Buhrer, Ballin, Wolfman. They've been here for all the good times, let's hope this sht hasn't kicked off the bad times.

I feel your pain buddy, I guess I'll watch the delayed game on Friday but if their hearts are not in it that one might be one of the only ones I do .

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Really hope he stays as it would be a real shame to lose such a talented player.
I won't say anything bad about him whilst he is one of us and I wish some of our fans would ease up a little.

Your either with us or against us, and he is with us...for now.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
We are going to find out on Friday how together the team is, the secret to winning at whinger stadium is to keep the rent a crowd quiet there. It is when we are defending consecutive sets is the true test. I expect the team to react to all the adversity, it will be a very emotional game for the team. Surely if there is any pride we have to smash Parra and really belt them, you cant allow a guy like Whatmough to get away with the liberties he has been taking.

ManlyMagic

Reserve Grader
This is a negotiating tactic, just like DCE's tour around the country, we are demonstrating we have other options.

We are trying to force his hand, it might work, it might not, but this is certainly not over
It may not be over but if it does keep going it is clear now DCE will have to come back with his tail between his legs

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Really hope he stays as it would be a real shame to lose such a talented player.
I won't say anything bad about him whilst he is one of us and I wish some of our fans would ease up a little.

He is for himself, and just happens to be signed to our club.

If he was "for" the club, he make a decision one way or another so the club can build towards future success. We played our role and offered him hundreds of thousands of dollars, so the least he can do is keep us in the loop, and in the meantime, keep his mind on the job of playing football, instead of touring other clubs facilities.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member

Well we hope he is still with us...But time will tell on that.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've been around long enough to know there are always two sides to a story. I'll wait until I hear DCE's version of the negotiating process before I burn him at the steak.

lurker

Beaver lover
For the record guys tooves spoke on nrl 360. Doesn't sound like they would never offer again or negotiate it just seems like kelly is flexing his muscles and putting it out there that we have power. I love it as a negotiating tactic. As I said earlier Kelly has titanium balls the size of grapefruits. Impressive because its an epl style move. Don't see many nrl teams doing that

StuBoot

Bencher
So much for Orr's claim that prior to the ownership restructuring he was 99% signed, maybe he should have been 100% signed!

Dinga

Reserve Grader
I agree with Mark also it has been tough being a Manly fan over the past 3-4 years it was a bitter pill to swallow after Des hasler & hoppa JNR destroyed our celebrations 2 days after the 2011 Grand Final win now this DCE & Foran crap its a joke... Manly is known for its toughness and Close Mateship we are going to need all off that and some to be compete this year'.. If DCE wants to stay at Manly we must do whatever it takes to keep him, he is a special player !!.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16