[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just seemed a crazy thing to do. it looked like a cocked elbow into the other guy's head.

Also cant be convinced that if he is out for a few weeks that that will hurt us any.

ManlyBacker said:
Funnily swoop I thought he had a good game overall. His first penalty was a joke and he does some silly things but he got us going forward. I saw some real potential tonight but I guess the jury is still out on whether he can get away from being a JWH.
He did have a good game playing direct but then he does that **** which negates all his good work. I know the first penalty was a joke and was unlucky he didn't earn a penalty when he was up-ended. He has got to cop those decisions instead he takes it upon himself to elbow a player in the head. Silly stuff.

ManlyBacker said:
Funnily swoop I thought he had a good game overall. His first penalty was a joke and he does some silly things but he got us going forward. I saw some real potential tonight but I guess the jury is still out on whether he can get away from being a JWH.
He did have a good game playing direct but then he does that **** which negates all his good work. I know the first penalty was a joke and was unlucky he didn't earn a penalty when he was up-ended. He has got to cop those decisions instead he takes it upon himself to elbow a player in the head. Silly stuff.

Just saw the replay and it was a pretty ugly look. He'll get a couple of weeks for that I reckon.

Just saw the replay and it was a pretty ugly look. He'll get a couple of weeks for that I reckon.

Gifty did the same thing at the end of 2010 from memory, wiping the smile off Anasta's face with a nice elbow. Never a good look.

Gifty did the same thing at the end of 2010 from memory, wiping the smile off Anasta's face with a nice elbow. Never a good look.

I think Darcy has done it again. He'll be suspended at the back end of the season, and will give another bloke a shot at his spot leading into the finals.

I think Darcy has done it again. He'll be suspended at the back end of the season, and will give another bloke a shot at his spot leading into the finals.

MWSE said:
Hopefully he is suspended. Rubbish player.

With any luck he has played his last game for us. That'l be quite a few penalties less against us now.

Go to parra now!!!

MWSE said:
Hopefully he is suspended. Rubbish player.

With any luck he has played his last game for us. That'l be quite a few penalties less against us now.

Go to parra now!!!

Poor Darcy, will miss the Manly 2012 grand final, and then head to Parra. Probably never get the chance to play finals football again.

Poor Darcy, will miss the Manly 2012 grand final, and then head to Parra. Probably never get the chance to play finals football again.

If he gets more than 2 weeks you'd have to think that he's played his last NRL game for the Sea Eagles.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8