[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All he did was score a try. The hit ups he did tonight were like every other week, he has not been going anywhere near as bad as many on here have been making out.

Exactly where has it been all year. Hopefully he plays well for us for the rest of the year.

Garts said:
All he did was score a try. The hit ups he did tonight were like every other week, he has not been going anywhere near as bad as many on here have been making out.

He was making alot of errors in other games mate.

Garts said:

also there were no drop balls or penaltys conceded hes been good for one of each all year.

He played great.

Great game from Lussick tonight. We need both him and Mauro to step up in our premiership defence as I'm losing faith in Kite. Joe G is still great but must surely be close to retiring.

Cameron said:
Garts said:

also there were no drop balls or penaltys conceded hes been good for one of each all year.

He played great.

Agree with that, but he has not been anywhere near as bad as many on here have made out. If he was not off contract and linked elsewhere the noise would not have been as loud.

At least this season has shown us that while T-Rex is a valuable asset, he's kind of expendible. We seem to be faring very well without him.

Guys like Lussick and co. are getting the job done.

Ha, such an easily swayed bunch.

Fact of the matter is he hasn't been that bad all year.

His only issue was everyone belived the hype and expected him to be a mix between Gallen, Sonny Bill and Matt Scott.

He is a young prop making his way, has a few errors in him atm but an enormous future, just a shame it will be at Parra

given all the mail, for trex and given the mole is mostly right darcy may stay, given the cash that trex may free up.

Good go tonight. I've always backed him as young and inexperienced with great potential, and very happy to see him put it together.

Pittwater Legend said:
Great game from Lussick tonight. We need both him and Mauro to step up in our premiership defence as I'm losing faith in Kite. Joe G is still great but must surely be close to retiring.

Lose faith in Kite?. He had a big game.

I thought this was easily one of his best, even before he scored the try, was solid all over

I seem to be the odd one out. Apart from the try, which was a great effort, he was unimpressive, I believe.
Joe outplayed him.
I hope the try has fired him up and he comes out blazing against Melbourne.
BTW, what is the matter with King? No media mentioned he was in doubt. Great journalism again; they all missed that story. Instead of reporting facts they just make up crap.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8