Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cody walker or cleary for the dally m
Turbo fb dally m
Garrick winger
5/8th cody walker
Halfback Hughes only just over Chez
Prop haas
Hooker brandon smith
Lock Murray
2nd rower papali (eels) but go Guac!
Center olam
Rookie sam walker

Coach will be rorters coach because he is so amazing
There is no possible that Cody Walker gets past Tom in the Dally M count...

Tom had 6 points start on him with 6 games left and is a lock for 3 points against Sharks, Dogs and Cows plus he probs gets the 3 (2 at worst) against squeels...

Even if he only gets the 9 points then Walker who only played 5 games has to get the 3 in every game to simply tie with Tom...wont happen...

Cleary maybe but personally I think Tom pulls the 3 points in 4 games, comes away with 35 points and wins the count by a point over Cleary...

Six Sea Eagles in Dally M team of year contention - Turbo, Saab, Garrick, DCE, Jake & Haumole

Tom is a shoe in for fb
Olakau'atu could win he has been great
Garrick v Johnston. Garrick for mine
Dce hughes cleary. Hughes because he has played the most games but most likely cleary because he is the best even if he did miss a few games
Jake also a chance.

We had a good year better than most expected, turbo flying higher than anyone could imagine. Origin player of the series hopefully dally m and dally m fullback of the year. Great stepping stones for next season

It will be embarrassing if Tommy doesn't win it, even opposition fans agree that Tommy was hands down the best player by a country mile.

Tom is a shoe in for fb
Olakau'atu could win he has been great
Garrick v Johnston. Garrick for mine
Dce hughes cleary. Hughes because he has played the most games but most likely cleary because he is the best even if he did miss a few games
Jake also a chance.

We had a good year better than most expected, turbo flying higher than anyone could imagine. Origin player of the series hopefully dally m and dally m fullback of the year. Great stepping stones for next season
I thought the team of the year was based on whoever has the most Dally M points for that position and nothing else.

So Hughes won't be halfback of the year because we already know that DCE and Cleary finished in top 5 of overall Dally M votes and Hughes didn't.

I thought the team of the year was based on whoever has the most Dally M points for that position and nothing else.

So Hughes won't be halfback of the year because we already know that DCE and Cleary finished in top 5 of overall Dally M votes and Hughes didn't.
You’re right. But this is the dally ms

Then cleary it is

Having seen photos of NRL players and their other halves tonight, I have come to the conclusion that most are definitely punching above their weight lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4