Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Tom doesn’t win, it’ll be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.
No one can say anyone has had a season like Tom. Probably ever.
The Panthers didn’t lose a game when Cleary played. If he didn’t get injured he would’ve walked this in

I have Tom getting 12 more points to finish the year. He surely gets the 3 points in the 4 big wins and maybe nothing against Storm.
He scored 10 tries and 9 try assists in those 4 games, surely he gets the 3 points in all those games.
That means Cleary must poll 3 points in the 4 games he plays or Tom wins. Cleary came back a bit slow for his first game and from memory wasn't back at his best for a couple weeks. It's probably over than we all expected but unless there is some dud scoring he should still get it.

If Tom doesn’t win, it’ll be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.
No one can say anyone has had a season like Tom. Probably ever.
If Tom misses out they need to re-do the system. I thought Nathan Cleary was a clear winner last year and Jack Wighton didn’t even come into my calculations and this year I don’t think there has ever been a more clear winner then Turbo. No one can debate that he has had the best season of all time

They way a majority of journos have been banging on about walker it wouldn’t surprise me if he wins - you know - for the good of the game bs

No chance Cleary gets 2 points against the dragons he was well below his best as he was only back from injury did enough organising to maybe score 1 point at best.... he gets 3 points against rabbits and tigers.....2 against eels and finishes on 33

Tom gets 3 against sharks, NO points against the storm (how some people have him scoring points against the storm i have no idea)
3 points v cowboys and 3 points v Dogs and 2 against the eels
Finishing on 34
DCE will take 3 points v eels and hopfully only 2 v dogs (if he takes the 3 v dogs Tom will lose the Dally M)

The only other possibilites i see are if Cleary gets 3 v eels then he finishes tied on 34 with Tom.
Or ever worse if cleary is handed any more than 1 point v dragons be wins. I watched the game and as i said he wasnt his usual dominant self, ive given him 1 point because he runs the team
against parra tom had
1 try
4 try assists
5 tackle busts
2 line breaks
5 line break assists
Thats 3 points in the bank (daly 2 points)

against the dogs
3 tries
9 tackle busts
4 line breaks
Thats another 3 points (daly 2 points)

against the sharks
3 tries
3 try assists
15 tackle bust
Thats anothet 3 (daly 1 at best)

against the cows
3 tries
2 try assists
19 tackle busts
6 line breaks
1 line break assist
another 3 points (daly should poll 2 points)

raiders DNP (suli 3 daly 2)

against storm
2 try assist
5 tackle bust
4 line break assist
i have him polling no points because we lost but the he coukd jag one and that would wrap it up.

so tom was on 23 he gets 12 for sure
Total 35
DCE goes from 17 to 26

They way a majority of journos have been banging on about walker it wouldn’t surprise me if he wins - you know - for the good of the game bs
walker cant win.
hes on 17 points.
only plays 5 games out of the last 6

that means 32 is his max.

of those games souths play penrith rd 23 and lose, cleary takes those 3 points so walker will struggle to get the 2 or one.
he finishes on 29 with no points or 31 if he gets the 2 behind cleary in that round

Didn't Tom win best in this year's SOO?
As for Dally M, be funny if Cleary and Tom finished level and then got to face each other in the GF.
With Tom winning the Churchill :)

SOO Player of the Series ..... Tom Trbojevic
Try of year ..... Tom Trbojevic
Clubs Bob Fulton's Award ..... Tom Trbojevic
Fullback of year ..... Tom Trbojevic :)
Most tries Manly (all time) ..... Tom Trbojevic :)
Most tries 2021 ..... Tom Trbojevic :)
Dally M ..... Tom Trbojevic :)
Clive Churchill ..... Tom Trbojevic :)

Players Player. ….. Tom Trbojevic
Golden Boot. ….. Tom Trbojevic

Players Player. ….. Tom Trbojevic
Golden Boot. ….. Tom Trbojevic
Best Supporting Role - Harry of the Corso

Cleary has been great this year, but after last year’s result, you can’t tell me that the judges won’t favour him in the 50/50 calls. Eg, let’s say Luai and Cleary both have great games and there is a struck match between them, Cleary will always get the 3 points guaranteed.

No chance Cleary gets 2 points against the dragons he was well below his best as he was only back from injury did enough organising to maybe score 1 point at best.... he gets 3 points against rabbits and tigers.....2 against eels and finishes on 33

Tom gets 3 against sharks, NO points against the storm (how some people have him scoring points against the storm i have no idea)
3 points v cowboys and 3 points v Dogs and 2 against the eels
Finishing on 34
DCE will take 3 points v eels and hopfully only 2 v dogs (if he takes the 3 v dogs Tom will lose the Dally M)

The only other possibilites i see are if Cleary gets 3 v eels then he finishes tied on 34 with Tom.
Or ever worse if cleary is handed any more than 1 point v dragons be wins. I watched the game and as i said he wasnt his usual dominant self, ive given him 1 point because he runs the team

Cleary will defo get points for the dragons game, it was his comeback game, there was hype for it and he played alright, judges will favour him, 2 points max. Tom will get a point for the Melbourne game, he was our best player, and the only two players better than him on the field were probably Munster and Olam, Grant as well. Tom will also one hundred percent get 3 points against Parra, and Garrick will take 2, had a historic night and I reckon Chez will get 1 point from that game.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8