• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MANLY RISING STAR'S CONTRACT REMAINS BLANK
If you were to award a most underrated player in the first half of the season, Manly youngster Cade Cust would go close to taking the gong.

The promising halfback, who earned rave reviews from Immortal Andrew 'Joey' Johns after a recent match, proved the difference as the Sea Eagles outclassed a determined Cowboys side last weekend.

Cust overshadowed his more illustrious halves partner Daly Cherry-Evans with a couple of big plays that turned the game - and it's for this reason the Sea Eagles are so desperate to extend his deal beyond this season.

Cust has agreed to a new contract but has yet to sign it - and so long as that contract remains blank, he is fair game for rival clubs who are circling and showing plenty of interest.

The Mole must have a direct line to Cade’s manager - He’s taken you some space in his columns the last few weeks. Certainly has come in to form at the right time in terms of looking at a contract extension.

Speaking of youth...and contracts...and stuff

Highlights of the 2017 GF Under 20's.

Funa converts an important conversion.

I was there that day as a Anz Stadium member.

there was about a few manly supporters that day in that stand.

i had a father and son near me manly supporters, great memories.

the look on Parra supporters faces was priceless.

shame about the 1st grade result that night left with 35 minutes to go.

oh and that try scored right in front of me.

then to hear eagle rock played across the ground in grand final day was priceless

Personally, I would be trying to sign Matt Burton from Penrith.
Burton is a gun and probably can play anywhere in all honesty.

Still, you stick with Cust. Unless Burton was to push Suli to wing I dont see room for Burton in a fully fit side
1 Tom
3 Walker
4 Suli
6 Cust
7 DCE

... or unless Cust becomes our no. 9?

Burton is a gun and probably can play anywhere in all honesty.

Still, you stick with Cust. Unless Burton was to push Suli to wing I dont see room for Burton in a fully fit side
1 Tom
3 Walker
4 Suli
6 Cust
7 DCE

... or unless Cust becomes our no. 9?

Burton would be 5/8 and Walker back to centre. Walker back up 5/8th ala Jamie Lyon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8