• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cust has been very good the last two weeks, takes the kick pressure.of DCE and has loads of in your face energy. He is a genuine option at 6 going fwd given his young age.

Hopefully he gets some more time to develop his 1st grade skills but he seems to have a bit of upside which is being shown with a couple of consecutive games at 6.

Was thinking last night that Cust reminds me of a bigger, stronger Kieran Foran (in his prime). Runs direct. Tackles like a machine. Has some creativity. Kids 21 years old !

That being said, we have Dylan Walker, and he needs to be in our team.

Tough decisions Dessie. I liked that Des spoke about Cust in his presser too

Yeah , but with a twist of travis burns. He just has the swagger

I said this in 2017 ...

And said this in Sept 2018 ...

Some of you are coming to Jesus on the late mini bus ...

The 2017 comment may have been due to him buying you a cup of coffee though!

And how in the world did that 666 thread get to 61 friggen pages?!?!?!

Yeah , but with a twist of travis burns. He just has the swagger

I've thought the same thing myself re Travis Burns and Cade Cust and made the comparison. Both have great engines and great competitiveness. Just need to brush up on the skills side. That was what let Burns down in the end ( and maybe his discipline ). Hope Cust just tidies up little bits of his game and who knows he may be around for a while.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
LIKE: Manly’s new six appeal Cade Cust who tore the Cowboys defensive line to shreds with his clever playmaking skills. It was incredible to see this 21-year-old, in just his third game this year wearing the No.6 jersey, put on a clinic against the struggling North Queensland side. Des Hasler pitchforked the unheralded youngster into the playmaking role in place of Lachlan Croker three weeks ago and the move has proved to be a masterstroke, with Manly now inside the top eight on the back of two consecutive wins thanks in part to Cust. He finished Friday’s match with a try, a try assist, six tackle breaks and two linebreaks to steer his side to a 12-point win.
1595887067436.png

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
LIKE: Manly’s new six appeal Cade Cust who tore the Cowboys defensive line to shreds with his clever playmaking skills. It was incredible to see this 21-year-old, in just his third game this year wearing the No.6 jersey, put on a clinic against the struggling North Queensland side. Des Hasler pitchforked the unheralded youngster into the playmaking role in place of Lachlan Croker three weeks ago and the move has proved to be a masterstroke, with Manly now inside the top eight on the back of two consecutive wins thanks in part to Cust. He finished Friday’s match with a try, a try assist, six tackle breaks and two linebreaks to steer his side to a 12-point win.
View attachment 14977

Maybe he want a bit more $$$ on his contract before he signs? I dunno

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10