• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Outstanding. Just 21. Worlds his oyster. He plays balls to the wall like Foran did though, so I hope it doesn't break him. He is a bit bigger, and appears more solid though, so maybe that's a good thing.

I feel slack saying this, but possibly the odd man out in the backline is Taufua, as I'd keep Cust at 6, but you have to have Walker in there, meaning Parker or Suli to the wing, and Suli is lethal at centre.

Personally more game time for him would be a bonus and he will only come on stronger and stronger as he settles back more and stops trying to impress and do too much.

He reminds me a bit of Foran with his running game and putting his body on the line so much.

Interesting problem to have with Walker being played in 5/8 which is really out of position keeping cust out of the team

I’ll be shocked if Des drops Cust like he did last year...I thought he played quite well in his first stint. Walker to 3/4 all day. Dylan was surprisingly exceptional @ the backend of last year...however hasn’t done much thus far.

Borderline
1596094691916.png

OK back to the footy for a minute!
DCE's comment about 'everyone knows Dylan is our number 6' suggests Dylan will not be number 6!
If he is number 6 he will be under quite a deal of pressure to keep the spot.
My tip - Suli played injured with some bravery last week but needs a week off, Dylan will run out as right centre with Cade becoming a Customed to 6.

OK back to the footy for a minute!
DCE's comment about 'everyone knows Dylan is our number 6' suggests Dylan will not be number 6!
If he is number 6 he will be under quite a deal of pressure to keep the spot.
My tip - Suli played injured with some bravery last week but needs a week off, Dylan will run out as right centre with Cade becoming a Customed to 6.
Lots of this makes sense to me except for Walker's match fitness. Jake said on monday that he had not trained with the team yet but James Rhame said yesterday that he now has.
I like the idea of resting Suli but I doubt STARTING Walker is ideal.

Walker at 14? This to me makes more sense EXCEPT there would be no Croker to spell Levi. Levi will need to play 80 if Walker is 14. Walker filling in at 9 is not ideal after a long layoff and our middle defence would be severely impacted. Middle and edge defence is a crucial factor against the Riff.

Having Walker in the 17 at all this week is a real gamble against the ladder leaders and Des is hardly a gambler. I would hate to see Cust lose his chance at 6 as well, as I believe he is/will be a much better 6 and Walker is better than either of our current centres in attack.

This week is calling for a HUGE defensive game and It's an important call for Des to make.

Was a fan of Cust immediately last year. I want him as our long term 5/8. Brave. Creative. Attacks the line. Has a kicking game. If Walker is staying at the club (I'm not attached to him at all) then back to the centres for him, Suli to the wing and Tafua back to park football.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8