Cust vs Croker at 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon Foran will start at 6, custard at 9 and shue at 14. Foran will slip into 9 when Cust has a breather and shue will play 6.
well to me that sounds messy. That means changing two positions just to give your 9 a rest? Schuster is absolute high quality and must start. Maybe somehow they get Schuster on the field at 13. But gee I think he causes mayhem at 6! I can see the double wrap around with a fake unders to a face ball putting Walker/Suli through out wide!

well to me that sounds messy. That means changing two positions just to give your 9 a rest? Schuster is absolute high quality and must start. Maybe somehow they get Schuster on the field at 13. But gee I think he causes mayhem at 6! I can see the double wrap around with a fake unders to a face ball putting Walker/Suli through out wide!

A great quandary for Des to have and buggered if I know what he’ll do.

A great quandary for Des to have and buggered if I know what he’ll do.
Des will be Des and stick with proven plodders, injury crocks and non performers until the season is f***ed. In other words watch for Taufua, Parker, Garrick, Croker, Cust, Gosiewski, Morgan, Foran to feature heavily while the likes of Schuster, Olakuatu, Saab, Ben Turbo, Tuilobotomy etc bench sit.

Des will be Des and stick with proven plodders, injury crocks and non performers until the season is f***ed. In other words watch for Taufua, Parker, Garrick, Croker, Cust, Gosiewski, Morgan, Foran to feature heavily while the likes of Schuster, Olakuatu, Saab, Ben Turbo, Tuilobotomy etc bench sit.
Keep overlooking Ben Turbo for some reason and sure that he would be very keen to make an impression in the trials . Doesn 't lack pace , big boy and could develop into a quite effective edge runner [ and of course is capable of covering centre ] If his defense measures up , could be one to watch .

Lol Foran is borderline the best half in the comp when he’s on the field. plodder my ass.

At least we finally have two real five eights. Still can’t understand why Des waited until nearly end of the season last season to give Schuster a shot when we were in desperate need of a quality five eight and persisted with those that continually failed to deliver.

14 games
13 try assist
3 line break
36 missed tackles
10 errors
4 trys
4.2 runs per game
5 penalties

Still seems worth a punt [ Foran ] if things do not work out then Schuster as a regular there and still have Walker more then capable as a 6 if required
For next to nothing cap wise it's smart. But don't expect an 80min player. Expect an old, injury ridden player with mistakes in his game and IF you get better than that it is a win.

the missed tackles would rule out stints at hooker in my opinion.

Keep overlooking Ben Turbo for some reason and sure that he would be very keen to make an impression in the trials . Doesn 't lack pace , big boy and could develop into a quite effective edge runner [ and of course is capable of covering centre ] If his defense measures up , could be one to watch .
agreed - I think 2022 though

Lol Foran is borderline the best half in the comp when he’s on the field. plodder my ass.
Well i wouldn't go that far... though he has been playing for the dogs. A wooden spoon side for the last few years. Surrounded by the likes of walker turbo and dce he very well could be top 3. He can't really compete with cleary and wighton imo because they are in there prime. Foran in his prime was better than the both of them imo. Until they will a premiership and play finals footy for years.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8