Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whilst I agree with the sentiment that they should suck it up and get the flu shot for the sake of the game, there are some very sticky legal issues involved here. Firstly discrimination on the basis of religion is a big no no. Secondly the players enterprise bargaining agreement stipulates that no changes can be made to their contracts with consulting the RLPA and at this point that doesn't include mandatory vaccination. The NRL will be able to stand players down for health and safety reasons but the players involved would still be entitled to be paid. This could get real messy if both sides dig their heels in.

What has he done wrong this time?

Yes, "this time". Another time. Again. Still.

After all the bad publicity he has brought on his family, the game, his team, his club and himself any sensible person would just keep their mouth shut and let their footy do the talking.

After all his claims to be a new man, he is still the same old numbnut he has always been.

I can't understand why you need this spelled out to you as it is pretty damned obvious...unless of course you are posting from Noah's Ark National Park.:p

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... pigsarse" - Mr.Wood 10th May 2020

Hail Kim Jong Wood! HAIL!

Numbnuttery much :)

Yes ... but they don't have the right to expect that opinion to be unchallenged, and if you are taking your medical opinion from Interwebby Shanelle rather than the Australian Medical Assoc. then you can also expect to have that opinion ridiculed ...

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that they should suck it up and get the flu shot for the sake of the game, there are some very sticky legal issues involved here. Firstly discrimination on the basis of religion is a big no no. Secondly the players enterprise bargaining agreement stipulates that no changes can be made to their contracts with consulting the RLPA and at this point that doesn't include mandatory vaccination. The NRL will be able to stand players down for health and safety reasons but the players involved would still be entitled to be paid. This could get real messy if both sides dig their heels in.

Yes will be interesting ... on the standdown and change to the CBA ... I think this is why the NRL are hoping that NSW follows QLD and the Gov't say no jab no play ... takes the decision out of the NRL's hands ...

As long as it aligns with his opinion.

My opinion ... nobodiy is disagreeing with my opinion ... my opinion on vaccination is completely irrelevant, I have never studied medicience let alone assume to be an expert on it, ...

I think what you are referring to is my opinion of any numbnut that would endanger themselves and children by blindy reading and regurgitating something posted by an Interwebby Karen .. that starts with don't be a sheeple ... and refuses to accept the findings of every Medical Authority on the planet .... stupid doesn't begin to cover it ....

are you suggesting Interwebby Karen may be on to something ?

Is this the one ...

NRL WAG Shanelle Carwright has posted a cryptic image that appears to compare anti-vaxxers to Holocaust victims ..after uploading a string of anti-vax posts on Friday, the young Mum also shared an image of Anne Frank that read .."The people that were hiding Anne Frank were breaking the law .. the people who killed her were following it"

This woman is seriously deranged .. and unfortunately for Bryce he is well and truly fooked without a hope ... how can he possibly get a flu shot now and go home and deal with the backlash from Interwebby Shanelle ...

Yeah yeah yeah ... I know ... everybody is enttled to their opinion ... pigsarse

Anne Frank died from Typhus.

Granted the accommodations were horrendous.

Silvertails can be such an enlightening place at times , I seriously learn so much from being on here , new words , new ideas makes fishing well......just ****ing boring !!

But just thought I’d enlighten you with sharing how good freshly caught flathead fillets are with a nice side salad for lunch.

Thanks to my neighbour with the HUGE boat that takes me out.

Oh sorry , nothing to do with vaccinations , so as you were!!!

Silvertails can be such an enlightening place at times , I seriously learn so much from being on here , new words , new ideas makes fishing well......just ****ing boring !!

But just thought I’d enlighten you with sharing how good freshly caught flathead fillets are with a nice side salad for lunch.

Last chance. (lol)

Only because I don't like fish! (true)

lol Gawd this thread is making me tired. ~time to shift~

I see the afl has gone "No need for flu shots here"

No photo ... it didn't happen ...

Yes, "this time". Another time. Again. Still.

After all the bad publicity he has brought on his family, the game, his team, his club and himself any sensible person would just keep their mouth shut and let their footy do the talking.

After all his claims to be a new man, he is still the same old numbnut he has always been.

I can't understand why you need this spelled out to you as it is pretty damned obvious...unless of course you are posting from Noah's Ark National Park

What has he done wrong?
Also you proved nothing.. you made come claims and still haven't told me why they built a national park named after the ark. Spell it out for me ;)

Yes ... but they don't have the right to expect that opinion to be unchallenged, and if you are taking your medical opinion from Interwebby Shanelle rather than the Australian Medical Assoc. then you can also expect to have that opinion ridiculed ...
We dont know what reason walker has or afb. Marty had a good reason.. time will tell i guess. I reckon they will come around. Imagine sitting out the season because of that. I dont get flu shots but i would if my job required it, especially under these trying times.

What has he done wrong?
Also you proved nothing.. you made come claims and still haven't told me why they built a national park named after the ark. Spell it out for me

Read a little better buddy. He should have kept his mouth shut and not bring undue scrutiny and publicity to his team, family, mates, club.

Here's a nice pic of the numbnut as the NRL's face of stupidity and danger.
Health Minister blasts anti-vaxxers: 'Just plain stupid and dangerous'

The person/persons in control of that part of their government are religious nuts.
The proven natural geologic formation is now classed as a national treasure. See...nuts!:p

I decided I would go for a 5 km walk before making next comment ,,my thought.
  • Absolutely for vaccination after speaking with experts and dealing with situations over 30 years .. but thats me!
  • those players against the flu vaccination should have their rights heard, be fully paid, told to go home until further notice.
  • It is a big price for the other 97% to pay but the way life is
  • I would get depressed every time we lost without those players but some things, believe it or not are bigger the football,

Read a little better buddy. He should have kept his mouth shut and not bring undue scrutiny and publicity to his team, family, mates, club.

Here's a nice pic of the numbnut as the NRL's face of stupidity and danger.
Health Minister blasts anti-vaxxers: 'Just plain stupid and dangerous'

The person/persons in control of that part of their government are religious nuts.
The proven natural geologic formation is now classed as a national treasure. See...nuts!:p
Kept his mouth shut... my friend we will live in 2020 men are marrying men everyone has an opinion no need to crucify the guy he is one of ours. End of the day he will succumb to Sir Vlandys will! Or watch everyone else and play fortnite.

The turkish government are religious nuts hmmm sounds and smells like condemnation. Enough of the ark business.. can tell me in your own words what an agnostic is? Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8