Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Its interesting how most of us have no reaction but a few do, I guess that's probably the case with all vaccines.
My grandmother used to get so sick from them. I dont remember getting sick from 1 but my doctor did say it can make you sick. I haven't had 1 in years and i dont get a flu or get sick at all really. Just food poisoning... which is putrid!

I just read Cartwrights missus, comparing Anne Frank and the holocaust.
Also Brian Kelly’s refusing to get the shot.
If PVLs manages to get a May 28th kickoff, he surely must become Sir Peter Van Landys.

Suprise ,suprise .Is it impossible for Dylan Walker to stop generating crap on himself & stay out of the media .
With all the crap this guy brings on himself you would think he would lay low,shut his trap, tow the line & take the shot.
I honestly believe this guy doesnt learn anything from all his past indiscretions.
Prized DH.

Suprise ,suprise .Is it impossible for Dylan Walker to stop generating crap on himself & stay out of the media .
With all the crap this guy brings on himself you would think he would lay low,shut his trap, tow the line & take the shot.
I honestly believe this guy doesnt learn anything from all his past indiscretions.
Prized DH.
Whats all this about? Just because he doesnt want a shot you wanna kill the bloke

I think he summed it up pretty well.

Dylan has no idea what is best for himself, his loved-ones, his mates and the people who fund his far out-deserved lifestyle.

He just can't keep his feet out of his mouth.

I have never been a fan and he continues to make it obvious why.
Same here. Off field he is an idiot and on field ... probably best summed up by the number of times I've yelled "Dylan F***ing Walker!!!!" during a game.
His latest instagram 'quotes' a fake pentagon study on the effect of the flu vaccine on coronavirus. So many holes to pick in its construction that only the most stupid wouldn't see though it.
I think I might go and make up a fake NASA study on the disastrous effects on the whole antivaxxer community when an NRL player punches a single door.

I tend to agree with parts of Dylans comments. We need to be careful what we allow to be forced upon us. Hes not anti vaxing, hes saying rules imposed are hard to recind and many are never wound back to where they were. We need to be very very careful about what we agree to, politicians are only there for their own benefit, rules and laws are hard to reverse.

I tend to agree with parts of Dylans comments. We need to be careful what we allow to be forced upon us. Hes not anti vaxing, hes saying rules imposed are hard to recind and many are never wound back to where they were. We need to be very very careful about what we agree to, politicians are only there for their own benefit, rules and laws are hard to reverse.

I would be interested to know whether his child is vaccinated though. The ‘I’m not anti-vax, I’m pro-choice yada yada’ smokescreen is the verbatim statement that anti-vaxxers parrot to try and make out they’ve done ‘research’ and know something other people don’t.

Also kinda ironic that most of the players spouting the ‘I‘m not getting anything injected into my body’ rhetoric are covered in tatts...

Personally, I don’t think it’s a big deal if not everyone gets a flu shot (although I’m expected to for work, and if your employer mandates it, just shut up and do it - or find an employer who doesn’t require it), but not vaccinating your kids is a whole different story. Unless there’s a solid medical reason why you or your kid can’t be vaccinated, you’re a selfish, ignorant twat who has no right to expect the rewards of being part of a society that you refuse to uphold your responsibilities to.

Ok is this the same D Walker who od’ed on prescription drugs and ended up in icu, very close to death? Does he inject ink into his body? Attack a door? Fights with wife in own driveway over PlayStation? Why would he NOT believe these fake reports.

Last edited:
We need to be careful what we allow to be forced upon us.

We are careful .... that is why we listen to every single Health organisation in the World which by the way recommend vaccinations ... not one country doesn't .... and why it sometimes takes up to 25 years of stringent testing before a vaccination becomes approved for use ....

But, then again we could always says everybody is entitled to an opinion, regardless of how unqualified they are on medical matters ... just listen to Karen on the interwebby ... now that is a more sensible alternative .... not ...

Context would indicate you’re not actually aware of the correct word, but you’re far from the Lone Ranger on that.

The misuse comes from ‘dribbling’ or ‘you’re dribbling’ which is polite shorthand for ‘you’re dribbling ****’, which then gets mistakenly heard and conflated with the correct word for the rubbish that is spouted, ‘drivel’.

Again you raise an interesting issue to ponder .... now I failed year 8 English ... so I will concede your greater knowledge ... but am I correct in believing that even our most respected dictionaries now simply include definitions based on "common usage" ... now as I suspect there are a lot more common users than there are Oxford Dons .... doesn't this simply result in a dumbing down and momgrolising of language ?

Imagine the complete numbnuttery that would result if those in the scientific or medical disiplines adopted this same "common usage" criteria ...

We would end up with ...

If a billion muslims say if you die a killing a non beliver you get sandwiched by a 100 virgins in heaven would be taught in our schools ..

If enough numbnuts said Noah is a factual story ..(not even the pope belives that nonsense) ..it would be a part of the history curriculum ..

And if Interwebby Karen gets more likes on her facebook page than the Scientic Journal would we teach anti-vaxx in Universities ...

One will ponder what the world would become if we stop calling out bull**** ... for numbnuttery to exist ... only requires that non-numbnuts say nothing ...

Again you raise an interesting issue to ponder .... now I failed year 8 English ... so I will concede your greater knowledge ... but am I correct in believing that even our most respected dictionaries now simply include definitions based on "common usage" ... now as I suspect there are a lot more common users than there are Oxford Dons .... doesn't this simply result in a dumbing down and momgrolising of language ?

Imagine the complete numbnuttery that would result if those in the scientific or medical disiplines adopted this same "common usage" criteria ...

We would end up with ...

If a billion muslims say if you die a killing a non beliver you get sandwiched by a 100 virgins in heaven would be taught in our schools ..

If enough numbnuts said Noah is a factual story ..(not even the pope belives that nonsense) ..it would be a part of the history curriculum ..

And if Interwebby Karen gets more likes on her facebook page than the Scientic Journal would would be anti-vaxx in Universities ...

One will ponder what the world would become if we stop calling out bull**** ... for numbnuttery to exist ... only requires that non-numbnuts say nothing ...

I tend to agree with that - yep, everything is getting dumbed down to the point that it’s barely worth bringing it up anymore. Pick someone up on saying/writing something stupid or just plain wrong and the usual result is you get 100 other imbeciles piling on and having a go at you for ‘finking your smarter’. But if you just give in and stop calling it out the dumbarses win, and we’ll end up with the ‘common usage’ BS being the only language spoken or written...@:worried:

‘Idiocracy’ was apparently supposed to be a funny movie. Turns out it’s a documentary.

New South Wales health minister Brad Hazzard:

I’d also say this, in regard to NRL, whilst I do want to see Manly win whatever competition starts up, my advice to the NRL would be you gave certain undertakings to the community and to the government about the basis for recommencement and you have to make sure through your contractual arrangements or other arrangements with the players that you stick to the deal. Simple as that.”

-sounds like an alright guy to me!

My take on this is simple. If you don't want to get the jab, that is 100% fine. Go and join the ranks at Centrelink, or go and get a "real job".

Playing in the NRL is a CHOSEN profession. We don't live in a communist country where you are forced to do military training for example. These players have the choice to do whatever they want, being a footballer is not being forced upon them.

Go, stand behind your beliefs for this season, gain employment elsewhere, and come back to your contract once the requirement to have a flu shot is removed. There is nothing stopping you from doing so.

As far as AFB is concerned - what a knob. A month or so ago he comes out, fronts the media in a face mask in what appeared to possibly be a joke, whinging and complaining about not getting paid, and now he has the option and he refuses to get the jab. Moron.

New South Wales health minister Brad Hazzard:

I’d also say this, in regard to NRL, whilst I do want to see Manly win whatever competition starts up, my advice to the NRL would be you gave certain undertakings to the community and to the government about the basis for recommencement and you have to make sure through your contractual arrangements or other arrangements with the players that you stick to the deal. Simple as that.”

-sounds like an alright guy to me!
Brad Lizzard!!0

I just read Cartwrights missus, comparing Anne Frank and the holocaust.
Also Brian Kelly’s refusing to get the shot.
If PVLs manages to get a May 28th kickoff, he surely must become Sir Peter Van Landys.

Is this the one ...

NRL WAG Shanelle Carwright has posted a cryptic image that appears to compare anti-vaxxers to Holocaust victims ..after uploading a string of anti-vax posts on Friday, the young Mum also shared an image of Anne Frank that read .."The people that were hiding Anne Frank were breaking the law .. the people who killed her were following it"

This woman is seriously deranged .. and unfortunately for Bryce he is well and truly fooked without a hope ... how can he possibly get a flu shot now and go home and deal with the backlash from Interwebby Shanelle ...

Yeah yeah yeah ... I know ... everybody is enttled to their opinion ... pigsarse

I think he summed it up pretty well.

Dylan has no idea what is best for himself, his loved-ones, his mates and the people who fund his far out-deserved lifestyle.

He just can't keep his feet out of his mouth.

I have never been a fan and he continues to make it obvious why.
What has he done wrong this time? Since his hair pulling fiasco he has been good. Now he doesn't want a shot and you all jump on his head.. he will get it hes not going to sit out the season same with blake. Taupau did i expect them to follow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8