Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum NRL discussion [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Wolfie

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you going to be when Tommy is named in the Origin team?

Not sure Green would pick him tbh, but in terms of QLD centers he's playing well enough i think and he has the defence and toughness for Origin. Cant see it happening myself though.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Sproj

Hooper on Big League Wrap: Such a shoime what happened with Roidley, the doiys of the inflicta are noombered soidly.

Hooper on 360: We need to crack doiwn on shoits to da head, oits doingerus, ployers need ta be proitected.

I wonder which uncle is funding the NRL.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Sproj

Hooper on Big League Wrap: Such a shoime what happened with Roidley, the doiys of the inflicta are noombered soidly.

Hooper on 360: We need to crack doiwn on shoits to da head, oits doingerus, ployers need ta be proitected.

I wonder which uncle is funding the NRL.
You've got to wonder how many shots he took to the head

Thanks everyone for taking part, I really enjoyed the initiative.

I'll try and make some cosmetic improvements as and when I have time this week and we will try starting a new chat for round 12!

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

I'll try and make some cosmetic improvements as and when I have time this week and we will try starting a new chat for round 12!
Thanks mate, it's been a nice addition.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

RIP Bob Fulton. I feel quite old now because I saw him play a game in his guest season for Warrington. Doesn’t seem that long ago either that he and Raudonikis were playing together for Australia

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Teeps4Shore

That’s how to farewell a legend. Compare and contrast to what rubbish West’s put up when Tommy passed. RIP Bob Fulton. Well played Manly. Congratulations to them and their supporters. Honouring a legend the best way possible.
Nicely said buddy , thank you!!

Do the reactions get displayed on the Warriors and Broncos Forums if we like their post etc?

Do the reactions get displayed on the Warriors and Broncos Forums if we like their post etc?
Not yet but it's one of the improvements i'm hoping to make, will take a bit of tinkering but it's definitely possible just need to make a record of the post on the other site and then send the reaction against that.

I'm a pretty crappy developer so it takes some effort but get I get by. Hopefully in the long run we might get some others on board to help expand it.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: GKDonkey

Not yet but it's one of the improvements i'm hoping to make, will take a bit of tinkering but it's definitely possible just need to make a record of the post on the other site and then send the reaction against that.

I'm a pretty crappy developer so it takes some effort but get I get by. Hopefully in the long run we might get some others on board to help expand it.
Ah I was wondering that😁. Was only ever broncoshq members liking our posts

Haha yeah it's something I want implemented soon, that and alerts. I've got a busy week and some charity work but hopefully find some time late in the week

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

We thought you were just rude c#$nts for not responding. Well done fellow Warriors fam for raising the IQ of the Aussie clubs with our knowledge and insights, feels good to help out the strugglers with the benefit of our 26 years of success.

We thought you were just rude c#$nts for not responding. Well done fellow Warriors fam for raising the IQ of the Aussie clubs with our knowledge and insights, feels good to help out the strugglers with the benefit of our 26 years of success.
For the record I gave that a like

For the record I gave that a like
Everyone's a winner this round, we might have a successful cabal to take on the NRL big boys here, it works next week we can start talking money and blackmail operations.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12