Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum NRL discussion [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Inside this chat you will be able to have conversations with users on NZWarriors.com and BroncosHQ.com.
We want to focus the discussion on this round of footy and not make it a cross forum sniping exercise. Rather the opportunity to discuss football across the board and the games across the round with like-minded people from other sites.

It doesn't require you having an account on the other site and you are free to post here.

Just post as normal and your post will go across.

It should be noted that you won't be alerted to replies from other forums, thats something I will work on as an improvement going forward.

I ask that you all keep it clean and fun and not see if as an opportunity to belittle or snipe at others.

Cheers
Dan

200.gif

haha

Oh yeah one thing, likes don't persist across the sites either. yet, but if this becomes a good and popular initiative I will improve the code

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Kurt Mann should be playing for the Warriors, the man is the swiss army knives of players.

Come on @Nashy let's update the ID's so your guys can join in the fun

This is a face off between the two supposed next great NRL coaches. Knights guy is highly unimpressive from the snippets I have seen. Cows guy has a nice beard and an intense glare but I have my doubts. Both squads are very middle of the road, we should have no trouble making fun of both sides tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8