Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum NRL discussion [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Huge

You drive trains don't you mate?

We still have the same point no matter your opinion on whether the customer is right or wrong. Without customers you are nothing basically.
It's the attitude that the customer is always right that empowers/creates Karen's. If understood correctly, the employees and employers will ensure mutual understanding and more importantly respect. No employee should have to kowtow to a customer who is in the wrong.

As I said, the saying means you don't use the phrase, you're wrong or tell the customer they're wrong. It sure as **** was never, the customer is always right and you have to, as an employee bend over and accept whatever some Karen or Darren throws at you.

That doesn't mean I don't think customer service isn't important nor would I expect attitude from my employees. I just would always be on their side if they've done the right thing.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

How the **** is Blake not off (other than parra being behind on the scoreboard).

Got him straight across the nose

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Wolfie

These cautions for head highs are a joke. They are penalties, nothing more. Might as well play touch footy rules. I'm about done with this ****.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Wolfie

Tommy has had a good game in a losing side tbh. Parra have one half and if he cant do anything they are clueless.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: gpred

The most valuable asset in the NRL is Tommy Turbo's hamstring (or whatever his issue(s) are). If he stays healthy I think Manly could go all the way. If he doesn't they might not even make the playoffs.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Teeps4Shore

That’s how to farewell a legend. Compare and contrast to what rubbish West’s put up when Tommy passed. RIP Bob Fulton. Well played Manly. Congratulations to them and their supporters. Honouring a legend the best way possible.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Big Pete

These cautions for head highs are a joke. They are penalties, nothing more. Might as well play touch footy rules. I'm about done with this ****.
On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you going to be when Tommy is named in the Origin team?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Morkel

How much money did the bookies make this weekend on all the failed 13+ bets?

Betting agencies are one of the biggest sponsors of the game now, PVL has most certainly done them a solid.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

How much money did the bookies make this weekend on all the failed 13+ bets?

Betting agencies are one of the biggest sponsors of the game now, PVL has most certainly done them a solid.
You're not suggesting Pete's on the take are you. Pretty blatant if true, I'm sure it's just an unfortunate series of "coincidences".

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man

i still don't see how Lodge's Grade 1 Careless High Tackle is worth 100 points. There are 6 of the exact same charge. Only Lodge & Kerr have 100 base points, the others were $1500.

Lodge does have 2 non-similar previous offences, but so does Vaughan, and Vaughan is only getting a $1500 fine as well. Kerr has 2 previous similar offences which may be why he is facing points instead of a fine.

If there are previous fines being used to alter the base charges, it is not mentioned anywhere on the charge sheets: Round 11 charges: Radley, Crichton face missing Origin as charges pile up

Is this another case of the NRL making up rules on the fly and hoping no one notices? Remember when they said the Storm did indeed take advantage of Munster going off for 40 seconds and using the on-report-foul-play free interchange to swap a couple of forwards over, but said it was within the rules? They never actually addressed the fact that Munster took the fastest HIA test in that 40 seconds and then returned the field using the HIA card (not the free foul play interchange), which would of course be breaking the HIA rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18