Cronk to Rorters done deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's a joke. Surely these guys are topped up.

I'd welcome taukiaho in a heart beat. Solid back row and kicks goals at near 80%. $150k.... C'mon.

The Nrl won't publish club total tpas because they know how lopsided it would show the comp is. Having a cap (for equality) and then uncapped tpas is just about the stupidest setup I've ever heard of. Nrl is run by incompetent baboons.
That comparison is very unfair to baboons.

And not stupid enough to believe that the NRL is doing the Roosters any favours over other clubs
I think the feathers have gone to your brain - for a team to Rort the cap does not mean the NRL is on their side....you think they are under the cap - most ppl who passed maths have a different opinion

I think the feathers have gone to your brain - for a team to Rort the cap does not mean the NRL is on their side....you think they are under the cap - most ppl who passed maths have a different opinion
Have you seen their Books ?
Have you seen their TPA's ?
Are you on the NRL Salary cap team ?
Always Remember feathered friend maxta .
We are the Manly Silvertails and not the Manly Whingers

Have you seen their Books ?
Have you seen their TPA's ?
Are you on the NRL Salary cap team ?
Always Remember feathered friend maxta .
We are the Manly Silvertails and not the Manly Whingers
Like I said - I have as much access to uncle Nicks 2nd book as you do, I simply have a different opinion Bozo
All is good on Silvertails mate - if we always had the same opinion - would detract from the site.

Too old too slow no doubt it has already caused a rift. How is he banging on about everyone buying into the roosters culture. Hasn't even been to a training session. Will not be liked.

Like I said - I have as much access to uncle Nicks 2nd book as you do, I simply have a different opinion Bozo
All is good on Silvertails mate - if we always had the same opinion - would detract from the site.
All good feathered friend . Go the mighty Sea eagles!!!

I noticed the way Cronk played as well. Australia looked old and slow and England looked pretty quick. England had plenty of chances but couldn't finish the big plays. I kept waiting for Smith, Morgan and Cronk to blow the game open but it never came. The only player that I really noticed was Klemmer. Maybe age will finally catch up with Smith and Cronk next year?

Part of Australia's problem last Friday against the Poms was that for about 95% of the game, Smith at dummy half all but ignored Morgan and when he wasn't passing it to a forward for a hit up, he was only passing it to Cronk who unfortunately was stinking up the joint by playing what was possibly his worst ever game in rep footy. Morgan looked $hitloads better than Cronk on the few occasions he actually got the ball. His kicks were just about spot on and his passing was crisp and on the mark.

I swear that if you didn't know any better you'd think that it was Smith and Cronk's way of keeping Morgan out of the game because they would rather it be Munster in the #6 jumper. They would rather Morgan be back on the bench in his utility role.

Cronk will probably lift them to the top 4 but I'm not convinced they'll be grand finalists.

You do realise that they are already a top 4 side having finished the 2017 minor round in 2nd place and finished 3rd overall after the finals?

Who was the last 35 year old half back to lead a team to a premiership?

Sir Clifford of Brookvale @;)

Part of Australia's problem last Friday against the Poms was that for about 95% of the game, Smith at dummy half all but ignored Morgan and when he wasn't passing it to a forward for a hit up, he was only passing it to Cronk who unfortunately was stinking up the joint by playing what was possibly his worst ever game in rep footy. Morgan looked $hitloads better than Cronk on the few occasions he actually got the ball. His kicks were just about spot on and his passing was crisp and on the mark.

I swear that if you didn't know any better you'd think that it was Smith and Cronk's way of keeping Morgan out of the game because they would rather it be Munster in the #6 jumper. They would rather Morgan be back on the bench in his utility role.

You do realise that they are already a top 4 side having finished the 2017 minor round in 2nd place and finished 3rd overall after the finals?

Sir Clifford of Brookvale @;)

Did morgan pass to Dugan more than once? Not from what i remember.

Did Morgan get the ball enough to have the chance to pass to Dugan more than once? Not from what I remember.

If you had the same opinion as Bozo then you'd both be wrong :rofl::clap:

Gronk comes across as a really nice guy, down to earth and no facade for the media.

I’m actually thinking he’s going to have trouble fitting in with those bunch of Prima Donna wankers at the Rorters.

I can just imagine him snuggling up to Tara in bed after the first training session and saying “ WTF have I done”, and her saying “ who gives a **** I’m more interested in what you are going to do now”.

The rhetoric and spin seems to be changing quite regularly with the Roosters version of the Cronk signing . Heard Trent Robbo this morning saying that he now favors a Cronk - Pearce half 's pairing , where earlier he apparently suggested Pearce in a super sub role . No reference to Keary 's role for next season with his recent comments . According to one report i noticed some years ago , keary actually trialed with Manly but was overlooked at the time . If Keary wants out at the roosters before next season , he would no doubt attract interest from other clubs but not sure if he would be a good fit at Manly but certainly is a busy and keen competitor . Again maybe on the Roosters current purported cap arrangement , Cronk , Pearce , Keary and Friend can still be accommodated but in reality although possible still seems very unlikely that all four would wish to stick around with of course only three starting positions available .

That comparison is very unfair to baboons.
These third part agreements are the problem. They essentially make for an uneven playing field and favour certain sides. We all know who those clubs are ... and the Roosters are one of the best at securing them. Not illegal, but arguably unfair and against the best interests of the game as a whole in my view. The NRL does not want the average fan to know much about them or think much about them because it exposes the limitations of the salary cap system.

One of the initial reasons and justifications for introducing the T P A 's was to counter and combat any major raids on N R L players from opposing codes . No doubt has served some purpose in this regard but obviously for a range of reasons really needs a review and overhaul as things now stand .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8