Cronk to Rorters done deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee,you wouldn't want Cronk or Politis in the trenches with you,would you.If a grenade got tossed in the trench,they would kick it at you and run.Its obvious Cronk doesn't care about the angst this will cause Pearce ,neither does Politis

I'm a big Cronk fan, but the way he played in the first World Cup match has me wondering if he's over-the-hill. Certainly he isn't going to be able to reproduce the form his showed at the Storm.
This could be a costly mistake by Easts.
On another Easts rumour: A friend who is well connected to Easts and the NRL, says Money Bill will be in the Easts team in 2019. Obviously they can afford him.

This signing merely confirms what we all know, that the salary cap is an A GRADE joke!!! and the inequality of the game just gets wider and wider!!!

And so grows my dissatisfaction with the game as a whole.

The bull**** rules.
The referee system.
The favourites / non favourites issue.
The salary cap ( or its misuse).
The TPA’s and the Rorts they create.
The “ large stadium “ approach.
The Media and **** journalism.
The totally inept management.

I’m sure there’s more BUT that’ll do.

I’m guessing if you are 15-25 and this is all you have known that you won’t feel as I do, but those of us born in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s remember different times, not only different but.......better!

The bull**** rules.
The referee system.

I’m guessing if you are 15-25 and this is all you have known that you won’t feel as I do, but those of us born in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s remember different times, not only different but.......better!

I also hear Grant is now looking to stay on.......................

I'm a big Cronk fan, but the way he played in the first World Cup match has me wondering if he's over-the-hill. Certainly he isn't going to be able to reproduce the form his showed at the Storm.
This could be a costly mistake by Easts.
On another Easts rumour: A friend who is well connected to Easts and the NRL, says Money Bill will be in the Easts team in 2019. Obviously they can afford him.

I noticed the way Cronk played as well. Australia looked old and slow and England looked pretty quick. England had plenty of chances but couldn't finish the big plays. I kept waiting for Smith, Morgan and Cronk to blow the game open but it never came. The only player that I really noticed was Klemmer. Maybe age will finally catch up with Smith and Cronk next year?

The bull**** rules.
The referee system.

Aren't you cheering on the 'Cam Slam'?

* A Telegraph article in Sydney about Cam's quest to win premiership, Origin and World Cup in 2018.

Roosters forum is crowing ......

I say dump Pearce, add Cronk. Anyone who wants to protest can piss off.
I dont recall the likes of Guerra, FPN, Aubo et al stamping their feet and sooking when SBW signed. They got on board and we won a Comp.
A Premiership is a Premiership. I don’t care if we brought the whole storm side and Bellamy to get one
I will take the premierships with the poached players over preliminary finals losses every time. The moment they pull on a Roosters jersey, they are one of us. No SBW, Jennings, Maloney = no premiership in 2013.

WELCOME CC,

want to win a premiership?...........just say CC

Roosters forum is crowing ......

I say dump Pearce, add Cronk. Anyone who wants to protest can piss off.
I dont recall the likes of Guerra, FPN, Aubo et al stamping their feet and sooking when SBW signed. They got on board and we won a Comp.
A Premiership is a Premiership. I don’t care if we brought the whole storm side and Bellamy to get one
I will take the premierships with the poached players over preliminary finals losses every time. The moment they pull on a Roosters jersey, they are one of us. No SBW, Jennings, Maloney = no premiership in 2013.

WELCOME CC,

want to win a premiership?...........just say CC

I guess we’d be smug as well, good luck hope it works for them!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7