Credit to coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not convinced myself.They had similar performances to today,last season(think Roosters and Storm games at home where they completely dominated but couldn’t shake either of them off)and they proved fruitless.Today they should of put plenty more on the Roosters,given the possession and field position stats.It seemed that Manly had to work hard for their points,as opposed to the Roosters,who had very little possession in Manly’s half,let alone 20.Forwards were strong today and will only get better with inclusions.Early days so I’m not too critical
Mate we had 3 try’s disallowed & bombed a couple more. We were dominant. We won. What more do you want? They were at full strength. We are missing Saab, Lodge, Sipley & to some extent Schuster.

I had us down for 2 wins from the first 5 games, and it wasn't these 2 wins so I'm happy as!

I understand that and any win against teams like the Roosters and Rabbits are good because they’re teams Manly are likely to be competing against when it comes to a position in the 8.But they’re not performances that would concern the likes of Penrith and the Broncos.Those two play at a different level,speed especially and if you’re not competing with them,then you’re not winning comps.Im not being critical,because as I said,it’s only rd2 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they,like South’s/Brisbane/Easts,they’re still feeling the effects of the Vegas trip
I’m not at all sold on the Broncs this year. And neither is my good mate who is a broncs diehard. Changing of the guard this year I reckon. And that includes Penrith.

Cool, its funny to look at last years ladder with Warriors in the Top 4, followed by Newcastle Cronulla, Chooks and Raiders.

I think we all agree Brisbane, Penrith and Storm are top 4 bound.

We do look like a serious side this year. We actually stung a few of their players today in defence.

See my comments elsewhere re opinion of Bunnies. They have a coach and a half back about to get sacked, a fullback about to quit and a five eighth who hates everybody. Murray and Cook have a hell of task to get them to win matches.
Or Souths may be one Jack Wighton away from getting back on track Bob. Very early days yet and that includes a couple of wins for us.

I understand that and any win against teams like the Roosters and Rabbits are good because they’re teams Manly are likely to be competing against when it comes to a position in the 8.But they’re not performances that would concern the likes of Penrith and the Broncos.Those two play at a different level,speed especially and if you’re not competing with them,then you’re not winning comps.Im not being critical,because as I said,it’s only rd2 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they,like South’s/Brisbane/Easts,they’re still feeling the effects of the Vegas trip
Those teams will be more worried about us after 2 rounds than they will easts or souths

What f..king problems do the f..king Rabbits have?You have f..king no idea if you think the f..king Rabbits have problems.Just because they’re f..king 0-2,doesn’t mean there’s a f..king problem.But at least Latrell got his 100th try,so that’s a positive😁

I wasn't expecting for us to be 2-0 before the season kicked off but we deserve to be the way we played those games, unlucky not to win be 20 today.

I don't think Souths will be playing finals, they have a decent team on paper but aren't playing like one. Something must be happening in the background there.
They have lost the two opening games this season but if you go back to the second half of last season and they have been terrible winning 4 of their last 14 games for the season with most those games against wooden spoon favourites, that gives them a 25% win rate since round 12 last season.

I’m very happy. Souths have been our bogey team for years now and we beat them on a big stage. The Roosters beat Brisbane on that same big stage and have the most stacked roster in the competition. Their back 5 is unfathomable and we shut it down today.

It’s a long season and I’m not getting ahead of myself but at this point, it’s the best start imaginable.

I don’t really understand this. We had opportunities because we dominated them. Nice to get a couple more of course, but the win is great. The games you mention we won them all. Storm and Easts are no slouches and these are good wins no matter the circumstances imo.

We win by 1 vs these teams it’s a good win. We win by 1 vs Tigers, not so.
The attack is off like most sides this early in the season, new combinations and a different game plan will take time to get clinical.

Though if the big boppers keep playing like that they will roll any team.

Cool, its funny to look at last years ladder with Warriors in the Top 4, followed by Newcastle Cronulla, Chooks and Raiders.

I think we all agree Brisbane, Penrith and Storm are top 4 bound.

We do look like a serious side this year. We actually stung a few of their players today in defence.

See my comments elsewhere re opinion of Bunnies. They have a coach and a half back about to get sacked, a fullback about to quit and a five eighth who hates everybody. Murray and Cook have a hell of task to get them to win matches.
I think the storm can be done in the middle, Warriors were the better team and were on top of them in the middle, the Storm will be in the 8 but the top 4 this season will be an ask for them..

I wasn't expecting for us to be 2-0 before the season kicked off but we deserve to be the way we played those games, unlucky not to win be 20 today.

I don't think Souths will be playing finals, they have a decent team on paper but aren't playing like one. Something must be happening in the background there.
They have lost the two opening games this season but if you go back to the second half of last season and they have been terrible winning 4 of their last 14 games for the season with most those games against wooden spoon favourites, that gives them a 25% win rate since round 12 last season.

Latrell and Cody Walker are running that club.

It will end in tears.

Yeah they’re still not old Melbourne again.
They escape a lot of scrutiny from the media, they got two blokes playing NSW cup consuming 1.1 million in the cap and it doesn’t get mentioned in Jack Howarth and Sualauvi Faalogo.

There was some discussion they want to move Howarth on and sign a decent prop.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10