Credit to coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I don't care if only 2 weeks in
We have a competitive footy team who have been outstanding against 2 top 8 sides
The purchase of Brooks, Brown and others had created a team that believes and the supporters can be excited we have good times ahead.
Anyways I say credit to Seibold and his staff on creating a great squad and instilling the belief all Seaeagles supporters can believe in

I don't care if only 2 weeks in
We have a competitive footy team who have been outstanding against 2 top 8 sides
The purchase of Brooks, Brown and others had created a team that believes and the supporters can be excited we have good times ahead.
Anyways I say credit to Seibold and his staff on creating a great squad and instilling the belief all Seaeagles supporters can believe in

Agree 100% but neither Roosters (equal 8th) or Bunnies (9th) were anywhere near the good sides last season.

That said I didnt think we could win either game. Brooks, Brown and Waddell have been awesome. Today our starting props were magnificent.

Lets hope DCE and Tom stay fit and Garrick is a work in progress that will reap rewards.

The big improvers seem to be Burbo and Tolou. Both potential stars.

Not convinced myself.They had similar performances to today,last season(think Roosters and Storm games at home where they completely dominated but couldn’t shake either of them off)and they proved fruitless.Today they should of put plenty more on the Roosters,given the possession and field position stats.It seemed that Manly had to work hard for their points,as opposed to the Roosters,who had very little possession in Manly’s half,let alone 20.Forwards were strong today and will only get better with inclusions.Early days so I’m not too critical

Agree 100% but neither Roosters (equal 8th) or Bunnies (9th) were anywhere near the good sides last season.

That said I didnt think we could win either game. Brooks, Brown and Waddell have been awesome. Today our starting props were magnificent.

Lets hope DCE and Tom stay fit and Garrick is a work in progress that will reap rewards.

The big improvers seem to be Burbo and Tolou. Both potential stars.
Good points but imo both those sides have it over Raiders, Knights and Cronulla (maybe warriors as well) who all played finals last year. It’s a very solid start.

That said (and I said it earlier in the week) this Easts team seen to trade on reputation. Stacked with stars that often fail to deliver.

Good points but imo both those sides have it over Raiders, Knights and Cronulla (maybe warriors as well) who all played finals last year. It’s a very solid start.

That said (and I said it earlier in the week) this Easts team seen to trade on reputation. Stacked with stars that often fail to deliver.
I get Bob Dylan's points on it all and as a long time Silvertails member I have grown to respect his opinion's, but personally see those 2 sides as legitimate top 8 sides in 2024

Not convinced myself.They had similar performances to today,last season(think Roosters and Storm games at home where they completely dominated but couldn’t shake either of them off)and they proved fruitless.Today they should of put plenty more on the Roosters,given the possession and field position stats.It seemed that Manly had to work hard for their points,as opposed to the Roosters,who had very little possession in Manly’s half,let alone 20.Forwards were strong today and will only get better with inclusions.Early days so I’m not too critical
I don’t really understand this. We had opportunities because we dominated them. Nice to get a couple more of course, but the win is great. The games you mention we won them all. Storm and Easts are no slouches and these are good wins no matter the circumstances imo.

We win by 1 vs these teams it’s a good win. We win by 1 vs Tigers, not so.

I don’t really understand this. We had opportunities because we dominated them. Nice to get a couple more of course, but the win is great. The games you mention we won them all. Storm and Easts are no slouches and these are good wins no matter the circumstances imo.

We win by 1 vs these teams it’s a good win. We win by 1 vs Tigers, not so.
I understand that and any win against teams like the Roosters and Rabbits are good because they’re teams Manly are likely to be competing against when it comes to a position in the 8.But they’re not performances that would concern the likes of Penrith and the Broncos.Those two play at a different level,speed especially and if you’re not competing with them,then you’re not winning comps.Im not being critical,because as I said,it’s only rd2 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they,like South’s/Brisbane/Easts,they’re still feeling the effects of the Vegas trip

I expect better from Roosters but Souths are cooked (no pun intended) and wont finish in the top 10. Massive internal problems bubbling away that wont be resolved.

I expect better from Roosters but Souths are cooked (no pun intended) and wont finish in the top 10. Massive internal problems bubbling away that wont be resolved.
What f..king problems do the f..king Rabbits have?You have f..king no idea if you think the f..king Rabbits have problems.Just because they’re f..king 0-2,doesn’t mean there’s a f..king problem.But at least Latrell got his 100th try,so that’s a positive😁

I get Bob Dylan's points on it all and as a long time Silvertails member I have grown to respect his opinion's, but personally see those 2 sides as legitimate top 8 sides in 2024

Cool, its funny to look at last years ladder with Warriors in the Top 4, followed by Newcastle Cronulla, Chooks and Raiders.

I think we all agree Brisbane, Penrith and Storm are top 4 bound.

We do look like a serious side this year. We actually stung a few of their players today in defence.

See my comments elsewhere re opinion of Bunnies. They have a coach and a half back about to get sacked, a fullback about to quit and a five eighth who hates everybody. Murray and Cook have a hell of task to get them to win matches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8