Could it be true?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aint it funny how our name is being linked to such a player.

No one wanted to talk to us last year.

Garrick as well. I'm salivating at Walker and Garrick.

01. Tom Trbojevic
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And tbh, if go with Brendan Elliott on the wing over Taufua, Suli or Parker.

Edit: Also think it would be a trade move as well, with a player going the other way.

I love fill in the blank games......2. A. Miski

The key for me is whether Des was at the supposed meeting. If not, I reckon it’s a decoy and he was instead meeting Gutho in private. I mean, why have this type of meeting in public when the Nrl has descended on Brisbane for the weekend?

I guess you have to see what his terms would be as he is a top shelf player and has speed to open a game wide open. If it is true i will trust in Des and his team to get him to his best, but his baggage will always be in the back of my mind.

Garrick as well. I'm salivating at Walker and Garrick.

01. Tom Trbojevic
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And tbh, if go with Brendan Elliott on the wing over Taufua, Suli or Parker.

Edit: Also think it would be a trade move as well, with a player going the other way.

Who would they want?

All depends on his pricetag. He is overrated for what he has delivered under Seibold, although has shown he can be one of the best backs in the game when focused. I like the look of the backline with someone of his calibre in, although depends on many questions...

If a coach like Des puts faith in him I feel he would work to new standards to try repay him. Have to see what comes of it, pros and potential for some dangerous cons is how I sum it up. I’d think he’d be suited to wing, used to be a fullback and Garrick is a centre

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Reuben Garrick
5. James Roberts
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: R3
Hope it’s not true, he doesn’t strike me as a Dessie type signing. He is injury prone, has attitude problems, has disciplinary problems, and frankly just isn’t that good, if we really want a player like this, just resign walker, who is a better player with a higher ceiling of ability

Was about to post my thoughts on this but Joeboy has done it for me

All depends on his pricetag. He is overrated for what he has delivered under Seibold, although has shown he can be one of the best backs in the game when focused. I like the look of the backline with someone of his calibre in, although depends on many questions...

If a coach like Des puts faith in him I feel he would work to new standards to try repay him. Have to see what comes of it, pros and potential for some dangerous cons is how I sum it up. I’d think he’d be suited to wing, used to be a fullback and Garrick is a centre

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Reuben Garrick
5. James Roberts
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans

Garrick at center over roberts? What the heck. Garrick is a good winger he and walker will make a nice combo

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8