Could it be true?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hope it’s not true, he doesn’t strike me as a Dessie type signing. He is injury prone, has attitude problems, has disciplinary problems, and frankly just isn’t that good, if we really want a player like this, just resign walker, who is a better player with a higher ceiling of ability

By the way, if we get Walker back and sign Roberts everyone’s favourite Brad Parker is back in Reggie’s!!!

By the way, if we get Walker back and sign Roberts everyone’s favourite Brad Parker is back in Reggie’s!!!

You would think he'd have the wing spot? I think defensively he has improved and he's ok with the high ball. Besides, how long will it take Walker to snap in a game when someone baits him for his recent indiscretions?

You would think he'd have the wing spot? I think defensively he has improved and he's ok with the high ball. Besides, how long will it take Walker to snap in a game when someone baits him for his recent indiscretions?

Walker has a tough exterior and is an extremely level headed individual.
He would never snap in a game due to his superior mental strength.

If we sign the jet before June 30 then with him and walks we'd be in possession of some serious speed...

Pretty sure Walker will be moved on at the end of the season. He is on the nose with plenty of people.

Suli is one slip away from doom.

Roberts is an elite class centre, he has plenty of improvement in him, mainly in attitude.

As for Parker, I am sure he is a long term centre, with one of the above.

If we sign the jet before June 30 then with him and walks we'd be in possession of some serious speed...

Garrick as well. I'm salivating at Walker and Garrick.

01. Tom Trbojevic
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And tbh, if go with Brendan Elliott on the wing over Taufua, Suli or Parker.

Edit: Also think it would be a trade move as well, with a player going the other way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8