• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
He's had one good game all year. Tends to disappear in and out of games quite a bit to be honest and the upside of him vs Croker just isn't worth the extra dollars.
He has had one good game because his forwards have had one good game. DCE also plays well only when the forwards dominate, every half is the same. The difference between Croker and Sezer is Sezer kicks goals well, his kicking game is first class and Sezer has a strong running and support game. Pretty easy decision. You pay the extra dollars for the established quality 6 as all teams do. We are one of the few sides with only one half.

Sezer is a hand me down, a could have been; but never will.
You want to spend $'s next year, try to buy something worth buying or take what you have.

Sezer will never, and I repeat never, win a premiership.

Holmsey

Bencher
Sezer is a hand me down, a could have been; but never will.
You want to spend $'s next year, try to buy something worth buying or take what you have.

Sezer will never, and I repeat never, win a premiership.
Hes pretty young and has plenty left, can be one of the better halves at a good club. Hes got good things coming in his future. Hes the best option at 6 for us next year, another year with an unproven six means another season missing the finals.

Hes pretty young and has plenty left, can be one of the better halves at a good club. Hes got good things coming in his future. Hes the best option at 6 for us next year, another year with an unproven six means another season missing the finals.

Just no. And by the way two unproven halves took us to a premiership in 2011.

Sezer is a park footballer with a half decent ability to kick goals. We have 2 kids with a better shot, and 1 of them kicks at his rate.

I can't see why we should pick up a worse than the original version of a young Blake Green.

Sezer is a plain and simple no on way too many fronts.

Holmsey

Bencher
Just no. And by the way two unproven halves took us to a premiership in 2011.

Sezer is a park footballer with a half decent ability to kick goals. We have 2 kids with a better shot, and 1 of them kicks at his rate.

I can't see why we should pick up a worse than the original version of a young Blake Green.

Sezer is a plain and simple no on way too many fronts.
You obviously dont watch Sezer, hes a quality player who just needs a decent team and coach. Croker and Hastings arent anywhere near his level, especially Croker who is struggling with first grade. 2011 was a different story as Foran had played a season and Cherry had been performing the whole year and more.

You obviously dont watch Sezer, hes a quality player who just needs a decent team and coach. Croker and Hastings arent anywhere near his level, especially Croker who is struggling with first grade. 2011 was a different story as Foran had played a season and Cherry had been performing the whole year and more.

Done with you. Goodnight and farewell. Time for you to join the list with ned the braindead and his royal majesty bozo of the grinder. Farewell feathered friend, enjoy posting for people that believe you are the messiah.

Sezer is a fraud, and I guess that makes you a f.....

Tomay

Bencher
No way, more trouble than he is worth. I don’t care how much talent someone has, it’s their attitude that ultimately contributes to a winning team and culture. Players like Norman have a tendency to reach a height where they are getting some positive press and then plateau as they begin to believe they are better than they in fact are - resulting in less effort and occasionally just being unpleasant (for lack of a better forum friendly word).

Paw93

Reserve Grader
With all due respect, I think Raiders have one of the best forward packs in the competition plus one of the most potent back 5. A lot of the reason why they haven't done will is Sticky but the halves just haven't performed. Yes there were games where Sezer's kicking game was top notch but he's had even more where he's failed to do anything noteworthy.

Holmsey

Bencher
Done with you. Goodnight and farewell. Time for you to join the list with ned the braindead and his royal majesty bozo of the grinder. Farewell feathered friend, enjoy posting for people that believe you are the messiah.

Sezer is a fraud, and I guess that makes you a f.....
Really man? We are just having a footy debate and have a difference of opinion. No need to go all doom and gloom.

manly al

First Grader
Oh please not Kenny bloody Edwards !!
You would think that if Manly is looking in that direction and with Darcy 's likely departure soon that it would be a prop with something to still maybe offer . Matagi and Vave are still on the Eels books , seemed to be going all right a couple of seasons ago , not sure why they have not been in favour in recent times .

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Sezer doesn't seem to have very much going on upstairs. He has some good skills especially with this short kicks, but I would still much prefer that we never went anywhere near him.

manly al

First Grader
Both Norman and Seazer can be good and even classy individual players when things are going their way and they are switched on but with their also erratic playing tendencies and individual baggage, hardly a good fit for Manly and their present culture now . Let "s have some faith in Croker and if required Hastings to get the job done as a half "s partner for D C E .

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Corey Norman is the Nigel Mansell of the NRL. Needs his ego stroked in order to perform at or near his best. And right now behind Doesn't-matta's powder-puff pack he is looking like an also-ran who never was, as is Moses.

However.....Norman has too much baggage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14