• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif

I reckon he’d be great
Hasnt had a good year so far but the last couple years hes been up there with some of the best halfbacks in the game in terms of form. I remember early last year he was killing it.
Surely its not much of a decision between him and croker?

It's a common view that Hayne has caused the Eels attitude problems, but I think it might actually be Mitch Moses. The Eels are playing the same lazy footy like the Tigers used to - and look at the Tigers now!

These same players at Parra looked motivated when Gutho and Norman were in the halves, and they were playing out of their skin when Foz was running the show (whatever you think of Foz, he's one of the best motivators in the business - he even made T-Rex a good player!).

They just don't seem to want to play for Moses. Yelling at them doesn't seem to be working...

We are no chance of snaring Norman given our cap situation, however we are looking at one of his teammates that plays in the forwards.

Sorry but there are no forwards in Doesntmatta worth looking at. The only one with potential has chronic shoulder problems and has a dream to be an Olympian.

The rest are park footballers, dropkicks, and midgets. The only forward doesntmatta had in the last few years worth taking was Peats.

Bad news for us I guess.

I see the Squeals are trying to get rid of Cory Norman.

I really don’t have an opinion as to if he’d fit in with us or not but possibly would be a fair pick up for the rest of the season if the Eels are paying most of the freight!

Thoughts everyone?

My mail is he likes to fight the coach and his team mates at training.

And who can blame him, if I had to look at Brad Arthur and Mitchell Moses 6 days a week I'd be taking a swing at them too.

Seriously? No ****ing way? That guy is on a massive off-field, downhill spiral. He isnt even close to resolving that. Plus he hasnt played well consistently for some time now. Carney at least looks like he has hit rock bottom, and is trying to come back from that. Norman hasnt even begun to plumb those depths. But he will.

..He might be a decent enough player but I think I'd pass.

I'd rather have Sezer. He kicks goals too which we're in desperate need of.

Disagree guys ? You're obviously not watching them do the Dogs.
Sezer's killing them.

The footage I saw showed Moses wanting to win (yep a bit of mongrel) and trying to fire his team up....as for Norman a decent player but a big no thanks for me

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8