• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't think we need the problems that come with him.
Anyway, Todd would say no to Manly signing him.
Roosters will let someone on $700,000 a season go and pick him up for $200,000.

Corey Oates wants to be a forward, but Bennett wants to keep him a winger.

Swapsies between Parra and Broncs of the 2 Coreys is a possibility @:cool:

They have said Parra want to swap him for a forward as Gutho is back soon. Dont think we are flush with many surplus of them anyway. He has some issues with playing up (still) by all the gossip.

In form Norman would be great - but when you say "Ïn form"- it generally means inconsistency, which equals "Poor ÄTTITUDE"
Players with a bad A = disruptive to the team, which is bigger than the 1 Hot/Cold player.....for this reason the Maxta Shark Tank says -
"Sorry Corey, I'm Out"

Can't see it happening with the cap issues unless he wants peanuts, but there has been some interest in the past in both directions. It just never got passed very basic discussions, so can't have been super serious. He has a number of close friends in the squad and around the club. Don't think that will be enough for a big paycut.

I feel like the halves aren’t his forte. He has been pretty bad this year. Perhaps he is really a centre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10